Notes and Queries, Number 166, January 1, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- OUR SEVENTH VOLUME.
- PROCLAMATIONS OF THE SOCIETY OF ANTIQUARIES, AND THEIR VALUE AS HISTORICAL EVIDENCES.
- CURIOSITIES OF ADVERTISING LITERATURE.
- ON A PASSAGE IN "KING HENRY VIII.," ACT III. SC. 2.
- NOTES ON BACON'S ESSAYS.
- LATIN POEMS IN CONNEXION WITH WATERLOO.
- SIR HENRY WOTTON AND MILTON.
- FOLK LORE.
- PASSAGE IN HAMLET.
- VOLCANIC INFLUENCE ON THE WEATHER.
- Minor Notes.
- EUSTACHE DE SAINT PIERRE.
- DEVIZES, ORIGIN OF: A QUESTION FOR THE HERALDS.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- MARRIAGES EN CHEMISE.—MANTELKINDER.—LEGITIMATION.
- EDITIONS OF THE PRAYER-BOOK PRIOR TO 1662.
- ETYMOLOGY OF PEARL.
- "MARTIN DRUNK."
- GÖTHE'S REPLY TO NICOLAI.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Logarithm" to "Lord Advocate" Volume 16, Slice 8
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs76Business & Money149Children's Books1521Christian Books & Bibles908Computers & Technology856Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home205Education & Teaching3766Health, Fitness & Dieting13History5793Humor & Entertainment162Law144Literature & Fiction19766Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense23Other3116Parenting & Relationships8Politics & Social Sciences1462Professional & Technical37Reference9Religion & Spirituality1676Romance241Science & Math1204Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult133Test Preparation157Travel113
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation