Notes and Queries, Number 166, January 1, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- OUR SEVENTH VOLUME.
- PROCLAMATIONS OF THE SOCIETY OF ANTIQUARIES, AND THEIR VALUE AS HISTORICAL EVIDENCES.
- CURIOSITIES OF ADVERTISING LITERATURE.
- ON A PASSAGE IN "KING HENRY VIII.," ACT III. SC. 2.
- NOTES ON BACON'S ESSAYS.
- LATIN POEMS IN CONNEXION WITH WATERLOO.
- SIR HENRY WOTTON AND MILTON.
- FOLK LORE.
- PASSAGE IN HAMLET.
- VOLCANIC INFLUENCE ON THE WEATHER.
- Minor Notes.
- EUSTACHE DE SAINT PIERRE.
- DEVIZES, ORIGIN OF: A QUESTION FOR THE HERALDS.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- MARRIAGES EN CHEMISE.—MANTELKINDER.—LEGITIMATION.
- EDITIONS OF THE PRAYER-BOOK PRIOR TO 1662.
- ETYMOLOGY OF PEARL.
- "MARTIN DRUNK."
- GÖTHE'S REPLY TO NICOLAI.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs71Business & Money73Children's Books1404Christian Books & Bibles850Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3645Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5748Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19584Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1377Professional & Technical14Reference7Religion & Spirituality1617Romance233Science & Math1124Science Fiction & Fantasy203Self-Help48Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult123Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation