Notes and Queries, Number 166, January 1, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- OUR SEVENTH VOLUME.
- PROCLAMATIONS OF THE SOCIETY OF ANTIQUARIES, AND THEIR VALUE AS HISTORICAL EVIDENCES.
- CURIOSITIES OF ADVERTISING LITERATURE.
- ON A PASSAGE IN "KING HENRY VIII.," ACT III. SC. 2.
- NOTES ON BACON'S ESSAYS.
- LATIN POEMS IN CONNEXION WITH WATERLOO.
- SIR HENRY WOTTON AND MILTON.
- FOLK LORE.
- PASSAGE IN HAMLET.
- VOLCANIC INFLUENCE ON THE WEATHER.
- Minor Notes.
- EUSTACHE DE SAINT PIERRE.
- DEVIZES, ORIGIN OF: A QUESTION FOR THE HERALDS.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- MARRIAGES EN CHEMISE.—MANTELKINDER.—LEGITIMATION.
- EDITIONS OF THE PRAYER-BOOK PRIOR TO 1662.
- ETYMOLOGY OF PEARL.
- "MARTIN DRUNK."
- GÖTHE'S REPLY TO NICOLAI.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money71Children's Books1330Christian Books & Bibles840Computers & Technology704Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3642Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5746Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19580Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1376Professional & Technical14Reference7Religion & Spirituality1610Romance232Science & Math1117Science Fiction & Fantasy202Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult123Test Preparation71Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation