Notes and Queries, Number 65, January 25, 1851
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- TRADITIONAL ENGLISH BALLADS.
- THE FATHER OF PHILIP MASSINGER.
- TOUCHSTONE'S DIAL.
- DISCREPANCIES IN DUGDALE'S ACCOUNT OF SIR RALPH DE COBHAM.
- HENRY CHETTLE.
- COVERDALE'S BIBLE.
- ANSWER TO COWLEY.
- FOLK LORE OF LANCASHIRE. NO. 1.
- MINOR NOTES.
- THE TALE OF THE WARDSTAFF.
- BALLAD ASCRIBED TO SIR C. HANBURY WILLIAMS.
- MINOR QUERIES.
- THE PASSAGE IN TROILUS AND CRESSIDA.
- BLACK IMAGES OF THE VIRGIN.
- OUTLINE IN PAINTING.
- TEN CHILDREN AT A BIRTH.
- SHAKSPEARE'S USE OF "CAPTIOUS."
- SWORD OF WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR.
- MEANING OF EISELL.
- ALTAR LIGHTS, ETC.
- REPLIES TO MINOR QUERIES.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, SALES, CATALOGUES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- NOTICES TO CORRESPONDENTS.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Logarithm" to "Lord Advocate" Volume 16, Slice 8
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs78Business & Money145Children's Books1606Christian Books & Bibles966Comics & Graphic Novels2Computers & Technology875Cookbooks, Food & Wine24Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3862Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting16History5858Humor & Entertainment163Law153Literature & Fiction19828Medical Books2Mystery, Thriller & Suspense22Other3125Parenting & Relationships11Politics & Social Sciences1472Professional & Technical26Reference11Religion & Spirituality1727Romance270Science & Math1221Science Fiction & Fantasy210Self-Help41Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult149Test Preparation172Travel116
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Chemistry Grade 10 [CAPS]
- by Free High School Science Texts Project
- General Chemistry II
- by John Hutchinson
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge