Notes and Queries, Number 65, January 25, 1851
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- TRADITIONAL ENGLISH BALLADS.
- THE FATHER OF PHILIP MASSINGER.
- TOUCHSTONE'S DIAL.
- DISCREPANCIES IN DUGDALE'S ACCOUNT OF SIR RALPH DE COBHAM.
- HENRY CHETTLE.
- COVERDALE'S BIBLE.
- ANSWER TO COWLEY.
- FOLK LORE OF LANCASHIRE. NO. 1.
- MINOR NOTES.
- THE TALE OF THE WARDSTAFF.
- BALLAD ASCRIBED TO SIR C. HANBURY WILLIAMS.
- MINOR QUERIES.
- THE PASSAGE IN TROILUS AND CRESSIDA.
- BLACK IMAGES OF THE VIRGIN.
- OUTLINE IN PAINTING.
- TEN CHILDREN AT A BIRTH.
- SHAKSPEARE'S USE OF "CAPTIOUS."
- SWORD OF WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR.
- MEANING OF EISELL.
- ALTAR LIGHTS, ETC.
- REPLIES TO MINOR QUERIES.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, SALES, CATALOGUES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- NOTICES TO CORRESPONDENTS.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs71Business & Money73Children's Books1417Christian Books & Bibles850Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3646Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5748Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19587Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1378Professional & Technical14Reference7Religion & Spirituality1617Romance233Science & Math1125Science Fiction & Fantasy203Self-Help47Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult125Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation