Notes and Queries, Number 196, July 30, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- BOOKS CHAINED TO DESKS IN CHURCHES: FONT INSCRIPTION: PAROCHIAL LIBRARIES.
- REAL SIGNATURES VERSUS PSEUDO-NAMES.
- POPULAR STORIES OF THE ENGLISH PEASANTRY.
- SHAKSPEARE CORRESPONDENCE.
- EPITAPH AND MONUMENTS IN WINGFIELD CHURCH, SUFFOLK.
- ORIGINAL ROYAL LETTERS TO THE GRAND MASTERS OF MALTA.
- Minor Notes.
- LORD WILLIAM RUSSELL.
- ANCIENT FURNITURE—PRIE-DIEU.
- Minor Queries.
- ROBERT DRURY.
- THE TERMINATION -BY.
- THE ROSICRUCIANS.
- INSCRIPTIONS ON BELLS.
- WAS COOK THE DISCOVERER OF THE SANDWICH ISLANDS?
- MEGATHERIUM AMERICANUM.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- BOOKS AND VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- INDIGESTION, CONSTIPATION, NERVOUSNESS, &c.—BARRY, DU BARRY & CO.'S HEALTH-RESTORING FOOD for INVALIDS and INFANTS.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
- MEDICAL, INVALID, AND GENERAL LIFE OFFICE,
- J. R. SMITH'S
- NEW PUBLICATIONS
- GILBERT J. FRENCH,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs74Business & Money147Children's Books1473Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology855Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3692Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5781Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19723Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3114Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1456Professional & Technical36Reference8Religion & Spirituality1642Romance238Science & Math1137Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation93Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation