Notes and Queries, Number 196, July 30, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- BOOKS CHAINED TO DESKS IN CHURCHES: FONT INSCRIPTION: PAROCHIAL LIBRARIES.
- REAL SIGNATURES VERSUS PSEUDO-NAMES.
- POPULAR STORIES OF THE ENGLISH PEASANTRY.
- SHAKSPEARE CORRESPONDENCE.
- EPITAPH AND MONUMENTS IN WINGFIELD CHURCH, SUFFOLK.
- ORIGINAL ROYAL LETTERS TO THE GRAND MASTERS OF MALTA.
- Minor Notes.
- LORD WILLIAM RUSSELL.
- ANCIENT FURNITURE—PRIE-DIEU.
- Minor Queries.
- ROBERT DRURY.
- THE TERMINATION -BY.
- THE ROSICRUCIANS.
- INSCRIPTIONS ON BELLS.
- WAS COOK THE DISCOVERER OF THE SANDWICH ISLANDS?
- MEGATHERIUM AMERICANUM.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- BOOKS AND VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- INDIGESTION, CONSTIPATION, NERVOUSNESS, &c.—BARRY, DU BARRY & CO.'S HEALTH-RESTORING FOOD for INVALIDS and INFANTS.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
- MEDICAL, INVALID, AND GENERAL LIFE OFFICE,
- J. R. SMITH'S
- NEW PUBLICATIONS
- GILBERT J. FRENCH,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs69Business & Money64Children's Books318Christian Books & Bibles838Computers & Technology700Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3614Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5743Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19575Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense17Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1607Romance230Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult120Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation