CXC Study Guide: Mechanical Engineering for CSEC®
The publisher has enabled DRM protection, which means that you need to use the BookFusion iOS, Android or Web app to read this eBook. This eBook cannot be used outside of the BookFusion platform.
Written by experienced teachers and experts, Mechanical Engineering for CSEC takes a skills-led approach. It concentrates on the development of skills, critical thinking and teamwork providing a firm foundation for the SBA, further study and beyond.
1. Heat treatment methods
2. Cutting tools and tool maintenance
3. Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
4. Preparing to produce technical drawings
5. Producing drawings for graphic communication
6. Producing pictorial and orthographic drawings
7. First and third angle projections
8. Centre lathe
9. Performing sheet metal operations
10. Measuring and computing
11. Operating pedestal and radialarm drill presses
12. Grinding operations
13. Performing welding operations
14. Milling machine
The book hasn't received reviews yet.