A Critical Exposition of the Popular 'Jihád' Showing that all the Wars of Mohammad Were Defensive; and that Aggressive War, or Compulsory Conversion, is not Allowed in The Koran - 1885
By Cherágh Ali
Table of Contents
- A CRITICAL EXPOSITION OF THE POPULAR "JIHÁD."
- SUMMARY OF CONTENTS.
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- GENEALOGICAL TABLE OF THE ARABS
- ALL THE WARS OF MOHAMMAD WERE DEFENSIVE.
- The Persecutions.
- The Meccans or the Koreish.
- The defensive character of the wars.
- The Jews.
- The Christians or Romans.
- The Intolerance.
- The Ninth Chapter, or Sura Barat.
- The alleged Interception of the Koreishite Caravans.
- The alleged Assassinations.
- The alleged Cruelties in executing the Prisoners of War and others.
- Some Miscellaneous Objections Refuted.
- The Popular Jihád or Crusade; According to the Mohammadan Common Law.
- Appendix A
- I.—THE MECCAN SURAS.
- II.—THE MEDINITE SURAS.
- APPENDIX B.
- Appendix C.
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
You May Also Like
The Children's Six Minutes
By Bruce S. (Bruce Simpson) Wright
Men in the Making
By Ambrose Shepherd
The Lord of Glory Meditations on the person, the work and glory of our Lord Jesus Christ
By Arno Clemens Gaebelein
Across the Prairie in a Motor Caravan A 3,000 Mile Tour by Two Englishwomen on Behalf of Religious Education
By Iris Eugenie Friend Sayle, Frances Hatton Eva Hasell
Notes on Islam
By Sir Ahmed Hussain
The Church and Modern Life
By Washington Gladden
Happiness in Purgatory
The American Missionary — Volume 50, No. 05, May, 1896
The Grey Book A collection of protests against anti-semitism and the persecution of Jews issued by non-Roman Catholic churches and church leaders during Hitlers rule
By Johan M. Snoek
Bahá'u'lláh and the New Era
By J. E. (John Ebenezer) Esslemont
Also Available On
Arts & Photography489Biographies & Memoirs81Business & Money145Children's Books1618Christian Books & Bibles979Comics & Graphic Novels2Computers & Technology876Cookbooks, Food & Wine24Crafts, Hobbies & Home206Education & Teaching3861Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting14History5859Humor & Entertainment163Law153Literature & Fiction19835Medical Books2Mystery, Thriller & Suspense24Other3125Parenting & Relationships10Politics & Social Sciences1473Professional & Technical26Reference11Religion & Spirituality1736Romance273Science & Math1222Science Fiction & Fantasy210Self-Help41Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult149Test Preparation172Travel115
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Chemistry Grade 10 [CAPS]
- by Free High School Science Texts Project
- General Chemistry II
- by John Hutchinson
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge