Chambers's Edinburgh Journal, No. 455 Volume 18, New Series, September 18, 1852
Table of Contents
- CHAMBERS' EDINBURGH JOURNAL
- CONDUCTED BY WILLIAM AND ROBERT CHAMBERS, EDITORS OF 'CHAMBERS'S INFORMATION FOR THE PEOPLE,' 'CHAMBERS'S EDUCATIONAL COURSE,' &c.
- A GLANCE AT CONTINENTAL RAILWAYS.
- A NEW PRINCIPLE IN NATURE.
- ENGLISH SISTERS OF CHARITY.
- BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION.
- THE EGYPTIAN MUSEUM, LIVERPOOL.
- UNCLE TOM'S CABIN.
- STORY OF UNCLE TOM.
- HANDEL IN DUBLIN.
- ROYAL GARDENING.
- UNDER THE PALMS.
You May Also Like
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 375, June 13, 1829
The Atlantic Monthly, Volume 13, No. 80, June, 1864 A Magazine of Literature, Art, and Politics
Lippincott's Magazine of Popular Literature and Science, Volume 15, No. 85, January, 1875
Also Available On
Arts & Photography484Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money144Children's Books1469Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology846Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3671Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5764Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19676Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3107Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1449Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1131Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation81Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation