The Truth About German Atrocities Founded on the Report of The Committee on Alleged German Outrages
E-text prepared by Brian Coe, Moti Ben-Ari, and the Online Distributed Proofreading Team (http://www.pgdp.net) from page images generously made available by Internet Archive (https://archive.org)
THE TRUTH ABOUT GERMAN ATROCITIES
1. CIVILIANS MURDERED AND ILL-TREATED.
2. WOMEN MURDERED AND OUTRAGED.
3. THE MURDER AND ILL-TREATMENT OF CHILDREN.
4. BRUTAL TREATMENT OF THE AGED, THE CRIPPLED AND THE INFIRM.
5. THE USE OF CIVILIANS AS SCREENS.
6. THE KILLING OF WOUNDED SOLDIERS AND PRISONERS.
7. LOOTING, BURNING AND DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY.
FINDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
START: FULL LICENSE THE FULL PROJECT GUTENBERG LICENSE PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU DISTRIBUTE OR USE THIS WORK
Section 2. Information about the Mission of Project Gutenberg-tm
Section 3. Information about the Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation
Section 4. Information about Donations to the Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation
Section 5. General Information About Project Gutenberg-tm electronic works.
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
The Extraordinary Adventures of Poor Little Bewildered Henry, Who was shut up in an Old Abbey for Three Weeks A Story Founded on Fact
Natural History Uncle Philip's Conversations with the Children about Tools and Trades among Inferior Animals