The Regimental Records of the British Army
By John Stephen Farmer
Table of Contents
- THE REGIMENTAL RECORDS OF THE BRITISH ARMY.
- I. THE CAVALRY.
- The First Life Guards.
- The Second Life Guards.
- The Royal Horse Guards (The Blues).
- The First (The King's) Dragoon Guards.
- The Second Dragoon Guards (Queen's Bays).
- The Third (The Prince of Wales's) Dragoon Guards.
- The Fourth (Royal Irish) Dragoon Guards.
- The Sixth Dragoon Guards (Carabiniers).
- The Seventh (The Princess Royal's) Dragoon Guards.
- The First (Royal) Dragoons.
- The Second Dragoons (Royal Scots Greys).
- The Third (The King's Own) Hussars.
- The Fourth (The Queen's Own) Hussars.
- The Fifth (Royal Irish) Lancers.
- The Sixth (Inniskilling) Dragoons.
- The Seventh (The Queen's Own) Hussars.
- The Eighth (The King's Royal Irish) Hussars.
- The Ninth (The Queen's Royal) Lancers.
- The Tenth (The Prince of Wales's Own Royal) Hussars.
- The Eleventh (Prince Albert's Own) Hussars.
- The Twelfth (The Prince of Wales's Royal) Lancers.
- The Thirteenth Hussars.
- The Fourteenth (The King's) Hussars.
- The Fifteenth (The King's) Hussars.
- The Sixteenth (The Queen's) Lancers.
- The Eighteenth Hussars.
- The Nineteenth (Princess of Wales's Own) Hussars.
- The Twentieth Hussars.
- The Twenty-First (Empress of India's) Lancers.
- II. THE ROYAL ARTILLERY.
- The Royal Regiment of Artillery.
- III. THE ROYAL ENGINEERS.
- The Corps of the Royal Engineers
- IV. THE FOOT GUARDS.
- The Grenadier Guards.
- The Coldstream Guards.
- The Scots Guards.
- The Irish Guards.
- V. TERRITORIAL REGIMENTS.
- The Royal Scots (Lothian Regiment),
- The Queen's (Royal West Surrey Regiment),
- The Buffs (East Kent Regiment),
- The King's Own (Royal Lancaster Regiment),
- The Northumberland Fusiliers,
- The Royal Warwickshire Regiment,
- The Royal Fusiliers (City of London Regiment),
- The King's (Liverpool Regiment),
- The Norfolk Regiment,
- The Lincolnshire Regiment,
- The Devonshire Regiment,
- The Suffolk Regiment,
- The Prince Albert's (Somersetshire Light Infantry),
- The Prince of Wales's Own (West Yorkshire Regiment),
- The East Yorkshire Regiment,
- The Bedfordshire Regiment,
- The Leicestershire Regiment,
- The Royal Irish Regiment,
- The Princess of Wales's Own (Yorkshire Regiment),
- The Lancashire Fusiliers,
- The Royal Scots Fusiliers,
- The Cheshire Regiment,
- The Royal Welsh Fusiliers,
- The South Wales Borderers,
- The King's Own Scottish Borderers,
- The Cameronians (Scottish Rifles),
- The Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers,
- The Gloucestershire Regiment,
- The Worcestershire Regiment,
- The East Lancashire Regiment,
- The East Surrey Regiment,
- Duke of Cornwall's Light Infantry,
- The Duke of Wellington's (West Riding Regiment),
- The Border Regiment,
- The Royal Sussex Regiment,
- The Hampshire Regiment,
- The South Staffordshire Regiment,
- The Dorsetshire Regiment,
- The Prince of Wales's Volunteers (South Lancashire Regiment),
- The Welsh Regiment,
- The Black Watch (Royal Highlanders),
- The Oxfordshire Light Infantry,
- The Essex Regiment,
- The Sherwood Foresters (Derbyshire Regiment),
- The Loyal North Lancashire Regiment,
- The Northamptonshire Regiment,
- Princess Charlotte of Wales's (Royal Berkshire Regiment),
- The Queen's Own (Royal West Kent) Regiment,
- The King's Own (Yorkshire Light Infantry),
- The King's (Shropshire Light Infantry),
- The Duke of Cambridge's Own (Middlesex Regiment),
- The King's Royal Rifle Corps,
- The Duke of Edinburgh's (Wiltshire Regiment),
- The Manchester Regiment,
- The Prince of Wales's (North Staffordshire Regiment),
- The York and Lancaster Regiment,
- The Durham Light Infantry,
- The Highland Light Infantry,
- The Gordon Highlanders.
- The Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders,
- The Royal Irish Rifles,
- Princess Victoria's (Royal Irish Fusiliers),
- The Connaught Rangers,
- The Princess Louise's (Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders).
- The Prince of Wales's Leinster Regiment (Royal Canadians),
- The Royal Munster Fusiliers,
- The Royal Dublin Fusiliers,
- The Rifle Brigade (Prince Consort's Own),
- The West India Regiment,
- The Royal Marines,
- VI. THE ARMY SERVICE CORPS.
- The Army Service Corps.
- VII. THE DEPARTMENTS OF THE ARMY.
- The Chaplain's Department.
- The Royal Army Medical Corps.
- The Ordnance Store Department and Ordnance Store Corps.
- The Army Pay Department.
- The Army Veterinary Department.
- APPENDIX I.
- A table giving the Former Numbers and Territorial Titles of the Foot Regiments.
- APPENDIX II.
- The Order of Precedence of the Territorial Regiments.
You May Also Like
The Public School Word-book A conribution to to a historical glossary of words phrases and turns of expression obsolete and in current use peculiar to our great public schools together with some that have been or are modish at the universities
By John Stephen Farmer
Musa Pedestris - Three Centuries of Canting Songs and Slang Rhymes [1536 - 1896]
By John Stephen Farmer
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1472Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3679Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5780Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19714Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3112Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1455Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1640Romance237Science & Math1136Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation84Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation