The Celtic Magazine, Vol. I, No. VI, April 1876 A Monthly Periodical Devoted to the Literature, History, Antiquities, Folk Lore, Traditions, and the Social and Material Interests of the Celt at Home and Abroad
Table of Contents
- THE CELTIC MAGAZINE.
- THE MASSACRE OF GLENCOE.
- TEACHING GAELIC IN HIGHLAND SCHOOLS.
- GENERAL SIR ALAN CAMERON, K.C.B.,
- THE SONGS AND MELODIES OF THE GAEL.
- THE HARP BRINGETH JOY UNTO ME.
- THE HIGHLAND CEILIDH.
- THE LAST OF THE CLAN.
- TRANSCRIBER'S NOTES
You May Also Like
The Atlantic Monthly, Volume 07, No. 43, May, 1861 A Magazine of Literature, Art, and Politics
Notes and Queries, Number 235, April 29, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
The Continental Monthly, Vol. 1, No. 3, March, 1862
Punch, or the London Charivari, January 12th, 1895
Graham's Magazine, Vol. XLI, No. 4, October 1852
Herd Record of the Association of Breeders of Thorough-Bred Neat Stock Short Horns, Ayrshires and Devons
The Continental Monthly, Vol. 5, No. 1, January, 1864
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs76Business & Money150Children's Books1521Christian Books & Bibles908Computers & Technology856Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home205Education & Teaching3773Engineering & Transportation1Health, Fitness & Dieting13History5793Humor & Entertainment162Law145Literature & Fiction19766Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense21Other3116Parenting & Relationships8Politics & Social Sciences1465Professional & Technical38Reference9Religion & Spirituality1676Romance239Science & Math1206Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult133Test Preparation160Travel113
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation