The Celtic Magazine, Vol. I, No. VI, April 1876 A Monthly Periodical Devoted to the Literature, History, Antiquities, Folk Lore, Traditions, and the Social and Material Interests of the Celt at Home and Abroad
Table of Contents
- THE CELTIC MAGAZINE.
- THE MASSACRE OF GLENCOE.
- TEACHING GAELIC IN HIGHLAND SCHOOLS.
- GENERAL SIR ALAN CAMERON, K.C.B.,
- THE SONGS AND MELODIES OF THE GAEL.
- THE HARP BRINGETH JOY UNTO ME.
- THE HIGHLAND CEILIDH.
- THE LAST OF THE CLAN.
- TRANSCRIBER'S NOTES
You May Also Like
Scientific American Supplement, No. 613, October 1, 1887
Indian Stories Retold From St. Nicholas
Papers and proceedings of the thirty-fifth general meeting of the American Library Association, 1913
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 350, January 3, 1829
Behind the News: Voices from Goa's Press
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1426Christian Books & Bibles851Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3646Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5749Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19591Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3105Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1380Professional & Technical14Reference8Religion & Spirituality1618Romance235Science & Math1128Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help48Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult125Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation