Earl tries to please Daisy, the mother of his children, while watching over his rebellious little sister, Vinell. Vinell runs away and finds a home with kindly ‘parents’ who love and protect her. Tragedy strikes and she is plunged into a world of debauchery and malice.
Vinell returns home but she is apprehensive about facing the child she abandoned at birth, as well as other members of her family. Even more worrying is a deadly secret she must keep hidden, since it could bring destruction to her and to those she loves.
A cloud descends over Elfin when somebody dies tragically. Vinell blames herself. She becomes even more determined not to let Dennis know that she has fallen in love with him all over again.
A thought-provoking tale of love, family and redemption.
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter One: Home Trouble
- Chapter Two: Confrontation
- Chapter Three: An Affair to Forget
- Chapter Four: Pauline
- Chapter Five: Murder on Broadway
- Chapter Six: The Daddy
- Chapter Seven: Roger Maitland
- Chapter Eight: Revenge
- Chapter Nine: Full Circle
- Chapter Ten: His Last Night
- Chapter Eleven: Secrets Uncovered
- Chapter Twelve: To the Future