This edition contains the full text of The Tempest with clear and supportive notes. A detailed introduction and a guide to each act and scene give you everything you need to study the play for CSEC® English B.
• Understand the language of the play with clear notes on each page.
• Learn about Shakespeare’s world and the context of the play in the lively introduction.
• Get to grips with characters, themes and dramatic techniques with a guide to each scene.
• Trace the development of themes across the play with succinct summaries and links to the key scenes.
• Prepare for your final examinations with practice exam questions and annotated sample responses to show you how to improve your work.
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Timeline of Shakespeare’s Life and Times
- The Contexts of the Play
- Who’s Who? A Guide to the Main Characters in The Tempest
- Act and Scene Notes
- A Guide to the Play’s Themes
- Exam Practice for CSEC® English B
- The Tempest
- About the Publisher