The Brain Train: Quality Higher Education and Caribbean Development
The publisher has enabled DRM protection, which means that you need to use the BookFusion iOS, Android or Web app to read this eBook. This eBook cannot be used outside of the BookFusion platform.
1. Knowing and Assessing Quality
2. Quality and Higher Education
3. Centring Quality Enhancing Excellence at UWI
4. New Challenges
5. Open Access and Quality Issues
6. The Quality Assurance System of UWI
8. Collaboration or Competition?
Appendix 1. Selected Tertiary Education Quality Assurance Systems
Appendix 2. Information, Documentation and Data Supplied to a Review Team
References and Further Reading
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
Chattel House Blues: Making of a Democratic Society in Barbados - From Clement Payne to Owen Arthur