Social Studies Curriculum and Methods for the Caribbean
The publisher has enabled DRM protection, which means that you need to use the BookFusion iOS, Android or Web app to read this eBook. This eBook cannot be used outside of the BookFusion platform.
1. Social Studies Is Citizenship Education
2. The Social Studies Curriculum According to Theories of Growth and Development
3. How Students Learn Best: Effective Teaching Practices to Promote Learning and Remembering
4. Methods, Learning Activities, and Strategies for Teaching Social Studies
5. Applying Methods, Techniques, and Strategies
6. Audio-Visual Aids for Teaching Social Studies
7. The Three Taxonomies: Cognitive, Affective, and Psychomotor
8. Practising the Skill of Asking Questions
9. Identifying and Writing Complete Behavioural Objectives
10. How Facts, Concepts, and Generalizations Become Knowledge
11. Teaching by the Problem-Solving Method
12. Evaluating Growth and Development Learning, Thinking, and Performance
13. Planning to Teach Social Studies
The book hasn't received reviews yet.