Love and Power
The publisher has enabled DRM protection, which means that you need to use the BookFusion iOS, Android or Web app to read this eBook. This eBook cannot be used outside of the BookFusion platform.
1. Disruptions and Dangers
2. Feminist Social Epistemologies and Caribbean Scholarship
3. The Divine and the Demonic
4. Coming Home to the Erotic Power of Love and Desire in Caribbean Heterosexual Unions
5. What Does It “Really” Mean to Be a Wo/Man?
6. Regional Integration and Caribbean Civilization
7. Engendering Security
8. “These Issues Are Gender Neutral”
9. Finance Rhetoric and Gender Tropes into the Twenty-first Century
10. Economics, Entrepreneurship and Gender
11. Fostering Freedom
12. Who Is Your Mama?
13. Activism in Academia
14. Passionate Realities
15. Locating Gender in the History of Science, Technology and Medicine in the Caribbean
16. Contemporary Gender Relations among Afro-Costa Ricans
17. Constructing Brotherhood
18. The Harder They Fall
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
Women and the Law
Caribbean Women at the Crossroads: The Paradox of Motherhood Among Women of Barbados, St. Lucia and Dominica