Notes and Queries, Number 207, October 15, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- Notes on Midland County Minstrelsy.
- COMET SUPERSTITIONS IN 1853.
- THE OLD ENGLISH WORD "BELIKE."
- FOLK LORE.
- SHAKSPEARE CORRESPONDENCE.
- DEATH ON THE FINGERS.
- Minor Notes.
- LOVETT OF ASTWELL.
- THE ELECTRIC TELEGRAPH.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- PORTRAITS OF HOBBES AND LETTERS OF HOLLAR.
- PAROCHIAL LIBRARIES.
- BATTLE OF VILLERS EN COUCHÉ.
- ATTAINMENT OF MAJORITY.
- SIMILARITY OF IDEA IN ST. LUKE AND JUVENAL.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
- ARCHÆOLOGICAL WORKS
- JOHN YONGE AKERMAN,
- MURRAY'S HANDBOOKS FOR TRAVELLERS IN ITALY.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1439Christian Books & Bibles851Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3651Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5749Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19593Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3105Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1382Professional & Technical19Reference8Religion & Spirituality1620Romance235Science & Math1128Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help48Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult125Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation