Notes and Queries, Number 207, October 15, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- Notes on Midland County Minstrelsy.
- COMET SUPERSTITIONS IN 1853.
- THE OLD ENGLISH WORD "BELIKE."
- FOLK LORE.
- SHAKSPEARE CORRESPONDENCE.
- DEATH ON THE FINGERS.
- Minor Notes.
- LOVETT OF ASTWELL.
- THE ELECTRIC TELEGRAPH.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- PORTRAITS OF HOBBES AND LETTERS OF HOLLAR.
- PAROCHIAL LIBRARIES.
- BATTLE OF VILLERS EN COUCHÉ.
- ATTAINMENT OF MAJORITY.
- SIMILARITY OF IDEA IN ST. LUKE AND JUVENAL.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
- ARCHÆOLOGICAL WORKS
- JOHN YONGE AKERMAN,
- MURRAY'S HANDBOOKS FOR TRAVELLERS IN ITALY.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography473Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1467Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology707Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3670Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5751Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19610Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3105Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1382Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1128Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation