The American Missionary — Volume 35, No. 4, April, 1881
Table of Contents
- THE AMERICAN MISSIONARY.
- American Missionary Association,
- American Missionary Association.
- THE CLASS OF ’80, FISK UNIVERSITY.
- THE INAUGURAL AND THE SOUTH.
- TOUGALOO UNIVERSITY.
- ARTHINGTON MISSION.
- GROWTH OF NEGRO POPULATION IN THE SOUTH.
- THE TONIC SOL-FA SYSTEM OF TEACHING MUSIC.
- SUCCESS, REAL AND APPARENT.
- GENERAL NOTES.
- The Indians.
- The Chinese.
- ITEMS FROM THE FIELD.
- THE FREEDMEN.
- Revival Interest.
- The John the Baptist of the Church—Genius for Piety.
- The Southern Winter of 1880-81.
- Accessions to the Church.
- Burning of Building at Tougaloo.
- Statistics of Teaching by Students now in Fisk University.
- THE CHINESE.
- “CALIFORNIA CHINESE MISSION.”
- II.—HOW SPEEDS THE WORK?
- WOMAN’S HOME MISSIONARY ASSOCIATION.
- MONTHLY REPORT.
- Constitution of the American Missionary Association.
- The American Missionary Association.
- AIM AND WORK.
- FORM OF A BEQUEST.
- THE THIRTY-FIFTH VOLUME
- Transcriber’s Notes
You May Also Like
The Atlantic Monthly, Volume 07, No. 43, May, 1861 A Magazine of Literature, Art, and Politics
Notes and Queries, Number 235, April 29, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
The Continental Monthly, Vol. 1, No. 3, March, 1862
Punch, or the London Charivari, January 12th, 1895
Graham's Magazine, Vol. XLI, No. 4, October 1852
Herd Record of the Association of Breeders of Thorough-Bred Neat Stock Short Horns, Ayrshires and Devons
The Continental Monthly, Vol. 5, No. 1, January, 1864
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs78Business & Money144Children's Books1580Christian Books & Bibles952Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology873Cookbooks, Food & Wine24Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3843Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting16History5852Humor & Entertainment162Law153Literature & Fiction19809Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense21Other3123Parenting & Relationships11Politics & Social Sciences1472Professional & Technical26Reference10Religion & Spirituality1716Romance269Science & Math1220Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help41Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult138Test Preparation169Travel114
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge