Notes and Queries, Number 81, May 17, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- ILLUSTRATIONS OF CHAUCER, NO. VI.
- DUTCH FOLK-LORE.
- Minor Notes.
- THE BLAKE FAMILY.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries Answered.
- JOHN TRADESCANT PROBABLY AN ENGLISHMAN, AND HIS VOYAGE TO RUSSIA IN 1618.
- THE FAMILY OF THE TRADESCANTS.
- POPE JOAN.
- Replies to Minor Queries
- NOTES ON BOOKS, SALES, CATALOGUES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- GREAT EXHIBITION.
- CENTRAL AVENUE.
- PROVIDENT LIFE OFFICE,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography484Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money144Children's Books1469Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology846Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3671Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5764Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19676Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3107Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1449Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1131Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation81Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation