Notes and Queries, Number 81, May 17, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- ILLUSTRATIONS OF CHAUCER, NO. VI.
- DUTCH FOLK-LORE.
- Minor Notes.
- THE BLAKE FAMILY.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries Answered.
- JOHN TRADESCANT PROBABLY AN ENGLISHMAN, AND HIS VOYAGE TO RUSSIA IN 1618.
- THE FAMILY OF THE TRADESCANTS.
- POPE JOAN.
- Replies to Minor Queries
- NOTES ON BOOKS, SALES, CATALOGUES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- GREAT EXHIBITION.
- CENTRAL AVENUE.
- PROVIDENT LIFE OFFICE,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1439Christian Books & Bibles851Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3651Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5749Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19593Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3105Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1382Professional & Technical19Reference8Religion & Spirituality1620Romance235Science & Math1128Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help48Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult125Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation