Notes and Queries, Number 204, September 24, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- EXTINCT VOLCANOS AND MOUNTAINS OF GOLD IN SCOTLAND.
- THOMAS BLOUNT, AUTHOR OF "FRAGMENTA ANTIQUITATIS," ETC.
- "GIVE HIM A ROLL."—A PLEA FOR THE HORSE.
- DREAM TESTIMONY.
- SHAKSPEARE CORRESPONDENCE.
- Minor Notes.
- EARL OF LEICESTER'S PORTRAIT, 1585.
- EARLY USE OF TIN.
- ST. PATRICK—MAUNE AND MAN.
- PASSAGE IN BINGHAM.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- MILTON AND MALATESTI.
- ATTAINMENT OF MAJORITY.
- JOHN FREWEN.
- "VOIDING KNIFE," "VOIDER," AND "ALMS-BASKET."
- THE LETTER "H" IN HUMBLE.
- SCHOOL LIBRARIES.
- DR. JOHN TAYLOR.
- PORTRAIT OF SIR ANTHONY WINGFIELD.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money73Children's Books1390Christian Books & Bibles848Computers & Technology704Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3642Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5748Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19584Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1377Professional & Technical14Reference7Religion & Spirituality1616Romance233Science & Math1123Science Fiction & Fantasy203Self-Help46Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult123Test Preparation76Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation