The Island of Dr. Moreau
Title: The Island of Doctor Moreau.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century's most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ British Library Wells, H.; 1896. x. 219 p.; 8 . 012627.l.2.
- The Island of Doctor Moreau
- I. IN THE DINGEY OF THE “LADY VAIN.”
- II. THE MAN WHO WAS GOING NOWHERE.
- III. THE STRANGE FACE.
- IV. AT THE SCHOONER'S RAIL.
- V. THE MAN WHO HAD NOWHERE TO GO.
- VI. THE EVIL-LOOKING BOATMEN.
- VII. THE LOCKED DOOR.
- VIII. THE CRYING OF THE PUMA.
- IX. THE THING IN THE FOREST.
- X. THE CRYING OF THE MAN.
- XI. THE HUNTING OF THE MAN.
- XII. THE SAYERS OF THE LAW.
- XIII. A PARLEY.
- XIV. DOCTOR MOREAU EXPLAINS.
- XV. CONCERNING THE BEAST FOLK.
- XVI. HOW THE BEAST FOLK TASTE BLOOD.
- XVII. A CATASTROPHE.
- XVIII. THE FINDING OF MOREAU.
- XIX. MONTGOMERY'S “BANK HOLIDAY.”
- XX. ALONE WITH THE BEAST FOLK.
- XXI. THE REVERSION OF THE BEAST FOLK.
- XXII. THE MAN ALONE.
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation