Happyville High: Geek Tragedy
The book is not available in your country.
From the author of the hilarious Accidental Prime Minister, a new series celebrating brains over beauty, with all the wit and humour that kids love.
Happyville High may seem like the perfect school, but scratch beneath the surface and there's something really weird going on.
Teachers and students are too wrapped up in their own popularity to see what's happening, but there are three outsiders who can. Tyler, Dylan, and Ashley are a trio of super nerds brought together by their superior intellect and general dorky behaviour. Their lack of cool is their superpower, making them immune to the strange effects that popularity seems to have on the school. So when students start experiencing strange symptoms - like growing an extra-long spaghetti arm - it's
time for them to put their geek powers to the test and find the cause!
- Front Cover
- Title Page
- Chapter One Tyler’s Very Tall Brain
- Chapter Two Miss Fitz in Happyville
- Chapter Three School of Geeks
- Chapter Four A Rainbow of Screams
- Chapter Five William the Conga-er
- Chapter Six Army Like a Salami
- Chapter Seven Hollowed Out Melons and Big Moustaches
- Chapter Eight Burgers in a Pickle
- Chapter Nine Boo-Yah!
- Chapter Ten Lawn and Order
- Chapter Eleven No Selfie Respect
- Chapter Twelve Operation Lots of Words
- Back Cover