A stunning fantasy debut, enter the unique world of the Spell Breathers.
Spell Breathing does not come naturally to Rayne - she loathes the hours of practice, the stacks of scrolls, and the snapping mud devils that cover her mother's precious spell book.
But it is spell breathing that keeps her village safe from the dreaded monster curse that plagues their world. It is ancient powerful magic, but as Rayne learns to her horror . . . it is also fragile.
In one clumsy move, the magic that keeps them safe is broken, her village is plunged into danger, and an incredible adventure begins . . .
- Chapter 1 THE MUD BOOK
- Chapter 2 THE NEEDS OF THE MANY
- Chapter 3 HALT! WHO GOES THERE?
- Chapter 4 TRUTH OR LIES?
- Chapter 5 MUD DEVILS
- Chapter 6 MONSTERS IN THE DARK
- Chapter 7 LAST CHANCE
- Chapter 8 OUT IN THE COLD
- Chapter 9 THE SPELL OF FINDING
- Chapter 10 TWO’S COMPANY, THREE’S A CROWD
- Chapter 11 FISH OUT OF WATER
- Chapter 12 IN OVER HER HEAD
- Chapter 13 THE LAST SPELL BREATHER
- Chapter 14 THE GROTESQUERY
- Chapter 15 ONWARDS AND UPWARDS
- Chapter 16 SILENCE IN THE GREAT LIBRARY
- Chapter 17 SPARK LIGHT
- Chapter 18 TREACHERY
- Chapter 19 WORDS WITH THE POWER TO HURT ME 199
- Chapter 20 ONCE BITTEN, TWICE SHY
- Chapter 21 WHERE THERE’S A WILL THERE’S A WAY
- Chapter 22 KEEPING IT IN THE FAMILY
- Chapter 23 THE HALL OF SPELLS
- Chapter 24 TIME TO SHINE
- Chapter 25 SHE WHO FIGHTS AND RUNS AWAY
- Chapter 26 ALL YOU NEED IS . . .
- Chapter 27 NO PLACE LIKE HOME
- SPELL MAKING TOOL-KIT