Oxford International Primary History: Student Book 6 eBook: Oxford International Primary History Student Book 6 eBook
This complete six year primary history course develops inquisitive and engaged learners through a six-year primary history course. Helping students contextualise historical events, it provides a firm foundation to analyse both local and international history. It is based on the English National Curriculum and maintains an international focus.
Â· Follows an enquiry-based approach and focuses on historical skills and knowledge
Â· Carefully selected topics engage students with a mix of international and local history
Â· Helps students refine literacy and language skills with specific considerations for EAL students
Â· The Student Books, Workbooks and Teacher's Guide provide differentiated activities to meet the wide range of needs in your classroom
Â· Offers a structured syllabus which follows the 2014 English National Curriculum with a focus on world history
Â· Step-by-step teaching plans are available in the Teacher's Guide
- Front Cover
- Title Page
- 1 The Vikings
- 1.1 Who were the Vikings?
- 1.2 Who ruled the Vikings?
- 1.3 Farming and trade
- 1.4 The Vikings at home
- 1.5 How did the Vikings get around?
- 1.6 What achievements are the Vikings known for?
- 1 Review
- 2 The Age of Discovery and Exploration
- 2.1 Before the Age of Discovery and Exploration
- 2.2 Why was there an Age of Discovery and Exploration?
- 2.3a Voyages of discovery and exploration
- 2.3b Voyages of discovery and exploration
- 2.4 What was life like at sea?
- 2.5 What was the Renaissance?
- 2 Review
- 3 The Tudors
- 3.1 Who were the Tudor kings and queens?
- 3.2 Who was who in Tudor society?
- 3.3 Tudor towns
- 3.4 Fun and games in Tudor times
- 3.5 What were Tudor schools like?
- 3.6 What do Tudor portraits tell us?
- 3 Review
- 4 The story of London
- 4.1 Ancient London
- 4.2 London in the Middle Ages
- 4.3a How did the Great Fire change London?
- 4.3b How did the Great Fire change London?
- 4.4 The largest city in the world
- 4.5 London at war
- 4 Review
- Vocabulary quiz
- Back Cover