Rasselas, Prince of Abyssinia
His chief amusement was to picture to himself that world which he had never seen, to place himself in various conditions, to be entangled in imaginary difficulties, and to be engaged in wild adventures... The other great book by the man who wrote the dictionary: THis is Dr. Johnson's beautiful, engaging, and ultimately inspiring story of a royal brother and sister who escape the castle and, traveling in disguise, search for a way to feel more useful to society. It leads to a years-long adventure amongst poor people and rich men, great intellectuals and merchants, holy men and ruthless warriors. It is an eye-opening experience that shakes the siblings to their core and ultimately turns into the most sublimely wise and moving works that Johnson ever wrote, not to mention a masterpiece of English literature.
- Rasselas PRINCE OF ABYSSINIA
- CHAPTER I DESCRIPTION OF A PALACE IN A VALLEY.
- CHAPTER II THE DISCONTENT OF RASSELAS IN THE HAPPY VALLEY.
- CHAPTER III THE WANTS OF HIM THAT WANTS NOTHING.
- CHAPTER IV THE PRINCE CONTINUES TO GRIEVE AND MUSE.
- CHAPTER V THE PRINCE MEDITATES HIS ESCAPE.
- CHAPTER VI A DISSERTATION ON THE ART OF FLYING.
- CHAPTER VII THE PRINCE FINDS A MAN OF LEARNING.
- CHAPTER VIII THE HISTORY OF IMLAC.
- CHAPTER IX THE HISTORY OF IMLAC
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation