The Girl with the Shark's Teeth
The book is not available in your country.
Minnow is different from the other girls in her town and there's plenty to set her apart: the blossom of pale scars which lie beneath Minnow's delicate ears, the fact that she has an affinity with the water which leaves people speechless, and that once - she is sure - in deep, deep water, her body began to glow like a sunken star.
When her mum gets into trouble and is taken from their boat in the dead of night, Minnow is alone with one instruction: sail to Reykjavik to find your grandmother, she will keep you safe. Minnow has never sailed on her own before, but the call of the deep is a call she's been waiting to answer her whole young life.
Perhaps a girl who is lost on land can be found in the Wild Deep.
The stunning middle grade debut from Cerrie Burnell
- Chapter One THE MOONLIT MAP
- Chapter Two THE MERMAID SCALE PENDANT
- Chapter Three THE GIRL, THE DOG, AND THE PIRATE SHIP
- Chapter Four A WIND OF WILD BIRDS
- Chapter Five THE GREEN-EYED BOY
- Chapter Six THE BOOK OF FAIRY TALES
- Chapter Seven THE GATEKEEPER’S DAUGHTER
- Chapter Eight THE LIGHTHOUSE LUMIÈRE
- Chapter Nine THE LEGENDARY GREENLAND SHARK
- Chapter Ten THE WILD DEEP
- Chapter Eleven LIGHT FINS
- Chapter Twelve A SHARK AMONG ORCAS
- Chapter Thirteen THE HIGH WINDS
- Chapter Fourteen NO MORE SILVER
- Chapter Fifteen DARKENTIDE
- Chapter Sixteen MERFINS
- Chapter Seventeen THE SEA CAVE
- Chapter Eighteen THE BLUE MOON
- Chapter Nineteen MINNOW’S WISH
- CERRIE BURNELL