The Ice Bear Miracle
The book is not available in your country.
Somewhere in the deep and frozen north is an island surrounded entirely by ice. The inhabitants love their snowstorm isle-with its scattered wooden cottages, its small patches of forest, and its single mountain peak. Most of all they love the magnificent ice bears that roam the streets, giving the island its name-The Isle of Bears.
Life with bears is dangerous, as Marv Jackson knows-the large crescent moon shaped scar on his face acts as a constant reminder of the night he survived a bear attack. But something tells him the legendary tale of that night, isn't quite the full story, and that the truth lies with a mysterious skating girl and her magnificent polar bear.
- Chapter 1 LIFE WITH BEARS
- Chapter 2 AUTUMN ON THE ISLE OF BEARS
- Chapter 3 TUESDAY
- Chapter 4 THE RINK
- Chapter 5 NORTH STAR
- Chapter 6 HALLOWEEN
- Chapter 7 THE STARLIT REHEARSAL
- Chapter 8 FLY BY NIGHT
- Chapter 9 A GIRL OF FEATHERS AND SCARS
- Chapter 10 THE BEAR IN THE BOX
- Chapter 11 COLDER THAN EVER BEFORE
- Chapter 12 FALLING FROM GRACE
- Chapter 13 THE SNOWSTORM
- Chapter 14 RACING THE MOON
- Chapter 15 TO SLEEP BENEATH THE STARS
- Chapter 16 THE ICE DAUGHTER
- Chapter 17 THAT IS HOW THEY LIVED
- Many Winters Later
- CERRIE BURNELL