Loss of the Steamship 'Titanic'
By British Government
Table of Contents
- LOSS OF THE STEAMSHIP "TITANIC"
- TABLE OF CONTENTS.
- REPORT ON THE LOSS OF THE STEAMSHIP "TITANIC."
- LOSS OF THE STEAMSHIP "TITANIC."
- I.—Description of the Ship.
- II. Account of the Ship's Journey Across the Atlantic, the Messages She Received, and the Disaster.
- III.—Description of the Damage To the Ship and of its Gradual and Final Effect, with Observations Thereon.
- IV.—Account of the Saving and Rescue of those Who Survived.
- V.—The Circumstances in Connection with the Steamship "Californian."
- VI.—The Board of Trade's Administration.
- VII. Finding of the Court.
- VIII. Recommendations.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs76Business & Money148Children's Books1512Christian Books & Bibles894Computers & Technology855Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home205Education & Teaching3758Health, Fitness & Dieting13History5782Humor & Entertainment162Law143Literature & Fiction19746Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense23Other3113Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1459Professional & Technical37Reference9Religion & Spirituality1665Romance241Science & Math1201Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult131Test Preparation96Travel113
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation