Loss of the Steamship 'Titanic'
By British Government
Table of Contents
- LOSS OF THE STEAMSHIP "TITANIC"
- TABLE OF CONTENTS.
- REPORT ON THE LOSS OF THE STEAMSHIP "TITANIC."
- LOSS OF THE STEAMSHIP "TITANIC."
- I.—Description of the Ship.
- II. Account of the Ship's Journey Across the Atlantic, the Messages She Received, and the Disaster.
- III.—Description of the Damage To the Ship and of its Gradual and Final Effect, with Observations Thereon.
- IV.—Account of the Saving and Rescue of those Who Survived.
- V.—The Circumstances in Connection with the Steamship "Californian."
- VI.—The Board of Trade's Administration.
- VII. Finding of the Court.
- VIII. Recommendations.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs69Business & Money64Children's Books318Christian Books & Bibles830Computers & Technology699Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3614Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5742Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19573Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1607Romance230Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult120Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation