The Christian Foundation, Or, Scientific and Religious Journal, Volume 1, January, 1880
Table of Contents
- Scientific and Religious Journal.
- Vol. I. JANUARY, 1880. No. 1.
- THE CONFLICT.
- THE BIBLE—THE BACKGROUND AND THE PICTURE.
- A FUNERAL ORATION.
- THE MOTIVE THAT LED MEN TO ADOPT DARWINISM.
- SHALL WE ABANDON OUR RELIGION?
- THE DOMAIN OR PROVINCE OF SCIENCE.
- BLIND FORCE OR INTELLIGENCE, WHICH?
- SPECIES, OR UNITS OF NATURE.
You May Also Like
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 375, June 13, 1829
The Atlantic Monthly, Volume 13, No. 80, June, 1864 A Magazine of Literature, Art, and Politics
Lippincott's Magazine of Popular Literature and Science, Volume 15, No. 85, January, 1875
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money64Children's Books1327Christian Books & Bibles839Computers & Technology704Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3637Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5745Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19578Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1608Romance231Science & Math1109Science Fiction & Fantasy202Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult122Test Preparation50Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation