The Christian Foundation, Or, Scientific and Religious Journal, Volume 1, January, 1880
Table of Contents
- Scientific and Religious Journal.
- Vol. I. JANUARY, 1880. No. 1.
- THE CONFLICT.
- THE BIBLE—THE BACKGROUND AND THE PICTURE.
- A FUNERAL ORATION.
- THE MOTIVE THAT LED MEN TO ADOPT DARWINISM.
- SHALL WE ABANDON OUR RELIGION?
- THE DOMAIN OR PROVINCE OF SCIENCE.
- BLIND FORCE OR INTELLIGENCE, WHICH?
- SPECIES, OR UNITS OF NATURE.
You May Also Like
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 146, April 29, 1914
The Argosy Vol. 51, No. 4, April, 1891
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 14, No. 389, September 12, 1829
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money73Children's Books1389Christian Books & Bibles848Computers & Technology704Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3642Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5748Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19583Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1377Professional & Technical14Reference7Religion & Spirituality1616Romance232Science & Math1117Science Fiction & Fantasy203Self-Help46Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult123Test Preparation71Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation