Notes and Queries, Number 11, January 12, 1850
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- SIR EDWARD DERING'S1 HOUSEHOLD BOOK, A.D. 1648-52.
- BAYSWATER AND ITS ORIGIN.
- EVA, DAUGHTER OF DERMOT MACMURROUGH.
- PLAGIARISMS, OR PARALLEL PASSAGES
- NOTES FROM FLY-LEAVES, NO. 4.
- OPINIONS ON ENGLISH HISTORIANS.
- THE ORIGIN OF GROG.
- CATACOMBS AND BONE-HOUSES.
- CONTRADICTIONS IN DON QUIXOTE; AND QUERY AS TO THE BUSCAPIÉ.
- ANCIENT ALMS-BASINS.
- MINOR QUERIES.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, SALES, CATALOGUES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- NOTICE TO CORRESPONDENTS
- NEW WORKS
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 50, October 12, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 01, November 3, 1849
Punchinello, Volume 1, No. 09, May 28, 1870
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 19, No. 531, January 28, 1832
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 19, No. 537, March 10, 1832
Scientific American Supplement, No. 443, June 28, 1884
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs74Business & Money147Children's Books1473Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology855Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3692Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5781Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19723Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3114Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1456Professional & Technical36Reference8Religion & Spirituality1642Romance238Science & Math1137Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation93Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation