Notes and Queries, Number 11, January 12, 1850
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- SIR EDWARD DERING'S1 HOUSEHOLD BOOK, A.D. 1648-52.
- BAYSWATER AND ITS ORIGIN.
- EVA, DAUGHTER OF DERMOT MACMURROUGH.
- PLAGIARISMS, OR PARALLEL PASSAGES
- NOTES FROM FLY-LEAVES, NO. 4.
- OPINIONS ON ENGLISH HISTORIANS.
- THE ORIGIN OF GROG.
- CATACOMBS AND BONE-HOUSES.
- CONTRADICTIONS IN DON QUIXOTE; AND QUERY AS TO THE BUSCAPIÉ.
- ANCIENT ALMS-BASINS.
- MINOR QUERIES.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, SALES, CATALOGUES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- NOTICE TO CORRESPONDENTS
- NEW WORKS
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 50, October 12, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 01, November 3, 1849
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 12, No. 346, December 13, 1828
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 20, No. 562, Saturday, August 18, 1832.
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 12, No. 326, August 9, 1828
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 386, August 22, 1829
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 352, January 17, 1829
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 366, April 18, 1829
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs69Business & Money64Children's Books318Christian Books & Bibles829Computers & Technology699Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3614Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5742Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19573Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1607Romance230Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult120Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation