Notes and Queries, Number 75, April 5, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- TWO CHANCELLORS.
- ILLUSTRATIONS OF CHAUCER, NO. III.
- FOLK LORE.
- THE THRENODIA CAROLINA OF SIR THO. HERBERT.
- Minor Notes.
- POEMS OF JOHN SEGUARD OF NORWICH.
- EPITAPH ON THE COUNTESS OF PEMBROKE.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries Answered.
- BARONS OF HUGH LUPUS.
- EDMUND PRIDEAUX AND THE FIRST POST-OFFICE.
- LADY JANE OF WESTMORELAND.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, SALES, CATALOGUES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- NATIONAL ILLUSTRATED LIBRARY,
- NEW BOOKS AND NEW EDITIONS.
- BRITISH CONTROVERSIALIST.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Logarithm" to "Lord Advocate" Volume 16, Slice 8
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs81Business & Money158Children's Books1557Christian Books & Bibles934Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology874Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3835Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting15History5850Humor & Entertainment162Law153Literature & Fiction19797Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense22Other3133Parenting & Relationships10Politics & Social Sciences1471Professional & Technical37Reference10Religion & Spirituality1700Romance270Science & Math1217Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help51Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult136Test Preparation168Travel114
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge