Caribbean Realities and Endogenous Sustainability
By Debbie Mohammed, Nikolaos Karagiannis
The publisher has enabled DRM protection, which means that you need to use the BookFusion iOS, Android or Web app to read this eBook. This eBook cannot be used outside of the BookFusion platform.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Part 1. Theoretical Issues and Alternative Perspectives
- Chapter 1. The Caribbean in the Age of Globalization: From Plantations to Resorts
- Chapter 2. Corporate Governance in the Caribbean: Failures, Impact and the Way Forward
- Chapter 3. Identity Formation in the English-Speaking Caribbean: Towards a Sociodynamic Perspective
- Chapter 4. Caribbean Foreign Policies in the Twenty-First Century: From Activism to Improvisation in Diplomacy
- Part 2. Economic Policies for Sustainable Growth
- Chapter 5. The Post-Independence Performance of Caribbean Economies: The Centrality of Economic Policy Choices
- Chapter 6. Central American Common Market and Caribbean Community Trade Policy and Competitiveness on the European Union Market
- Chapter 7. Inclusive Growth and CARICOM Economies: Considerations in Developing a Green Growth Framework
- Chapter 8. Marshalling Transnational Partners for Caribbean Development: The Role of the Diaspora
- Part 3. Globalization and Special Challenges
- Chapter 9. New Dimensions of Regionalism in the Caribbean: An Analysis of the Shanique Myrie Case
- Chapter 10. Governance and Security in the Caribbean Region: What Does It Take?
- Chapter 11. Advancing Caribbean Competitiveness: The Potential of Business Analytics
- Chapter 12. Global Forces and the Role of Caribbean Trade Unions as Political Actors
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
Also Available On