The Girl's Own Paper, Vol. VIII, No. 354, October 9, 1886
Table of Contents
- CALLED AWAY.
- THE SHEPHERD'S FAIRY A PASTORALE. By DARLEY DALE, Author of "Fair Katherine," etc.
- CHAPTER II.
- DINNERS FOR TWO.
- A DREAM OF QUEEN'S GARDENS. A STORY FOR GIRLS.—IN TWO PARTS. By DANIEL DORMER, Author of "Out of the Mists."
- PART I. A PRETTY QUEEN.
- THE WEATHER AND HEALTH. By MEDICUS.
- GIRLS' FRIENDSHIPS. By the Author of "Flowering Thorns."
- CHAPTER I. IDEAL FRIENDSHIPS.
- MERLE'S CRUSADE. By ROSA NOUCHETTE CAREY, Author of "Aunt Diana," "For Lilias," etc.
- CHAPTER II. AN UNPREACHED SERMON.
- THE CONTENTS OF MY WORK-BOX. HOW BUTTONS ARE MADE.
- BITS ABOUT ANIMALS.
- A Sagacious Colt.
- ANSWERS TO CORRESPONDENTS.
You May Also Like
Dew Drops, Vol. 37, No. 08, February 22, 1914
Golden Days for Boys and Girls, Vol. XII, Jan. 3, 1891
The Nursery, October 1873, Vol. XIV. No. 4
Dew Drops, Vol. 37, No. 18, May 3, 1914
The Nursery, August 1873, Vol. XIV. No. 2
Dew Drops, Vol. 37, No. 34, August 23, 1914
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs76Business & Money148Children's Books1512Christian Books & Bibles894Computers & Technology855Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home205Education & Teaching3758Health, Fitness & Dieting13History5782Humor & Entertainment162Law143Literature & Fiction19746Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense23Other3113Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1459Professional & Technical37Reference9Religion & Spirituality1665Romance241Science & Math1201Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult131Test Preparation96Travel113
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation