The Girl's Own Paper, Vol. VIII, No. 354, October 9, 1886
Table of Contents
- CALLED AWAY.
- THE SHEPHERD'S FAIRY A PASTORALE. By DARLEY DALE, Author of "Fair Katherine," etc.
- CHAPTER II.
- DINNERS FOR TWO.
- A DREAM OF QUEEN'S GARDENS. A STORY FOR GIRLS.—IN TWO PARTS. By DANIEL DORMER, Author of "Out of the Mists."
- PART I. A PRETTY QUEEN.
- THE WEATHER AND HEALTH. By MEDICUS.
- GIRLS' FRIENDSHIPS. By the Author of "Flowering Thorns."
- CHAPTER I. IDEAL FRIENDSHIPS.
- MERLE'S CRUSADE. By ROSA NOUCHETTE CAREY, Author of "Aunt Diana," "For Lilias," etc.
- CHAPTER II. AN UNPREACHED SERMON.
- THE CONTENTS OF MY WORK-BOX. HOW BUTTONS ARE MADE.
- BITS ABOUT ANIMALS.
- A Sagacious Colt.
- ANSWERS TO CORRESPONDENTS.
You May Also Like
The Nursery, November 1873, Vol. XIV. No. 5
The Nursery, September 1873, Vol. XIV. No. 3
The Nursery, No. 106, October, 1875. Vol. XVIII. A Monthly Magazine for Youngest Readers
The Empire Annual for Girls, 1911
The Nursery, December 1873, Vol. XIV. No. 6
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money64Children's Books862Christian Books & Bibles839Computers & Technology703Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3616Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5744Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19577Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense17Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1608Romance231Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult122Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation