Devonshire Cambridge County Geographies
By Francis A. Knight, Louie M. (Knight) Dutton
Table of Contents
- 1. County and Shire. The Name Devonshire.
- 2. General Characteristics.
- 3. Size. Shape. Boundaries.
- 4. Surface and General Features.
- 5. Watershed. Rivers and the tracing of their courses. Lakes.
- 6. Geology.
- 7. Natural History.
- 8. A Peregrination of the Coast: 1, The Bristol Channel.
- 9. A Peregrination of the Coast: 2, The English Channel.
- 10. Coastal Gains and Losses. Sandbanks. Lighthouses.
- 11. Climate and Rainfall.
- 12. People—Race. Dialects. Settlements. Population.
- 13. Agriculture—Main Cultivations. Woodlands. Stock.
- 14. Industries and Manufactures.
- 15. Mines and Minerals.
- 16. Fisheries and Fishing Stations.
- 17. Shipping and Trade.
- 18. History of Devonshire.
- 19. Antiquities.
- 20. Architecture—(a) Ecclesiastical.
- 21. Architecture—(b) Military.
- 22. Architecture—(c) Domestic.
- 23. Communications: Past and Present.
- 24. Administration and Divisions—Ancient and Modern.
- 25. The Roll of Honour of the County.
- 26. THE CHIEF TOWNS AND VILLAGES OF DEVONSHIRE.
You May Also Like
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs69Business & Money64Children's Books318Christian Books & Bibles829Computers & Technology699Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3614Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5742Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19573Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1607Romance230Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult120Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation