Willis's Current Notes, No. XIII., January 1852
Table of Contents
- WILLIS'S CURRENT NOTES:
- NOTICE TO SUBSCRIBERS
- THE ENVIRONS OF LONDON.
- The late J. M. W. Turner, Esq. R.A.
- Monumental Brasses Removed from the Churches of Fulham and Chelsea.
- Sterne's Autograph.
- Ward's "Grand Rebellion."
- Date of Thomas Hood's Death.
- Blackwood's Magazine.—I. P. (Philadelphia, Nov. 18, 1851), writes to G. W.:
- Fraser's Magazine.
- Caussin's Holy Court.
- The Sons of Noah.
- Turkish Coin.
- Richard III.
- American Testimonial to Mrs. Cowden Clarke.
- Catherine Hayes and Father Mathew.
- The Jarvis Library Sale.
- The Periodical Press of the Methodists in the United States.
- "Woodman, spare that Tree."
- The Bawdrick or Baldrock. (Illustrated.)
- Sketch of the Gear of an Old Bell Clapper.
- Architectural Restorations in Ireland.
- The Historical Society of Lancashire and Cheshire.
- Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- Autographic Biography.
- Rowland Hill and the Penny Postage.
- Robert Hoblyn.
- Prints of Oliver Cromwell and "St. Luke's Day."
- Admission of Literary Inquirers to the Public Records.
- Literary and Scientific Obituary.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 01, November 3, 1849
Stories of Childhood
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 146, April 29, 1914
The Argosy Vol. 51, No. 4, April, 1891
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 14, No. 389, September 12, 1829
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs81Business & Money158Children's Books1558Christian Books & Bibles934Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology874Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3837Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting15History5850Humor & Entertainment162Law153Literature & Fiction19797Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense22Other3133Parenting & Relationships10Politics & Social Sciences1471Professional & Technical37Reference10Religion & Spirituality1700Romance270Science & Math1218Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help51Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult136Test Preparation169Travel114
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge