Willis's Current Notes, No. XIII., January 1852
Table of Contents
- WILLIS'S CURRENT NOTES:
- NOTICE TO SUBSCRIBERS
- THE ENVIRONS OF LONDON.
- The late J. M. W. Turner, Esq. R.A.
- Monumental Brasses Removed from the Churches of Fulham and Chelsea.
- Sterne's Autograph.
- Ward's "Grand Rebellion."
- Date of Thomas Hood's Death.
- Blackwood's Magazine.—I. P. (Philadelphia, Nov. 18, 1851), writes to G. W.:
- Fraser's Magazine.
- Caussin's Holy Court.
- The Sons of Noah.
- Turkish Coin.
- Richard III.
- American Testimonial to Mrs. Cowden Clarke.
- Catherine Hayes and Father Mathew.
- The Jarvis Library Sale.
- The Periodical Press of the Methodists in the United States.
- "Woodman, spare that Tree."
- The Bawdrick or Baldrock. (Illustrated.)
- Sketch of the Gear of an Old Bell Clapper.
- Architectural Restorations in Ireland.
- The Historical Society of Lancashire and Cheshire.
- Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- Autographic Biography.
- Rowland Hill and the Penny Postage.
- Robert Hoblyn.
- Prints of Oliver Cromwell and "St. Luke's Day."
- Admission of Literary Inquirers to the Public Records.
- Literary and Scientific Obituary.
You May Also Like
Scientific American Supplement, No. 613, October 1, 1887
Indian Stories Retold From St. Nicholas
Papers and proceedings of the thirty-fifth general meeting of the American Library Association, 1913
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 350, January 3, 1829
Behind the News: Voices from Goa's Press
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1422Christian Books & Bibles851Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3646Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5749Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19591Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3105Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1379Professional & Technical14Reference8Religion & Spirituality1618Romance235Science & Math1125Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help48Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult125Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation