Notes and Queries, Number 242, June 17, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- ARCHÆOLOGICAL INSTITUTE
- MISS STRICKLAND'S SCOTTISH QUEENS.
- SIR ARCHIBALD ALISON'S NEW HISTORY.
- MR. FINLAY'S NEW WORK.
- HISTORY OF MISSIONS.
- POLITICAL PREDICTIONS.
- DERIVATION OF THE WORD "BIGOT."
- "BOOK OF ALMANACS."
- Minor Notes.
- A RUBENS QUERY.
- THE PAXS PENNIES OF WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- NORWICH, KIRKPATRICK COLLECTION MSS. FOR THE HISTORY OF.
- EARLY GERMAN COLOURED ENGRAVINGS.
- THE BELLMAN AT NEWGATE.
- HERBERT'S "CHURCH PORCH."
- ANCIENT USAGES OF THE CHURCH.
- CATHOLIC FLORAL DIRECTORIES
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- Notices to Correspondents.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CAMERAS.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs74Business & Money147Children's Books1474Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology853Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3694Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5782Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19725Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3114Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1456Professional & Technical36Reference8Religion & Spirituality1642Romance239Science & Math1138Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation94Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation