Needlework Economies A Book of Mending and Making with Oddments and Scraps
Table of Contents
- Needlework Economies
- Part I. Dress Economies.
- The Brassiere.
- A Camisole Yoke of Embroidered Filet Net and Crochet.
- A Pretty Camisole Yoke.
- To Re-sole Cashmere Stockings.
- Three Pretty Aprons.
- Utilizing Partly-Worn Garments.
- Collars for Cold Days.
- To Freshen a Last Season’s Jersey.
- The Use and Abuse of Gloves.
- A Knitted Hat.
- Fancy Tops for Socks and Stockings.
- Making a Child’s Overall from a Narrow Skirt.
- Re-footing made Easy.
- How to Re-heel a Worn Sock.
- Slippers you can Make.
- Mending a Man’s Shirt.
- Mending a Collar.
- The Wisdom of Preventive Mending.
- For Keeping out the Wind.
- An Apron you can make from a Summer Skirt.
- Knitting Your Own Woollen Spencers.
- A Child’s Knitted Petticoat.
- A Practical Way to Teach Girls Dressmaking.
- The Art of Blouse Making.
- Decorative Stitches for Children’s Clothes.
- Part II. Household Economies and Fancy Finishes.
- The Nursery Casement Curtain.
- The Advantage of Coloured Knitting Cottons.
- The Cynthia Knitted Stripe. Suitable for a Toilet Runner.
- The Economy Quilt.
- To Finish the Hems of Blankets.
- Doing up an Eiderdown.
- Patchwork Quilts.
- Repairing Table Linen.
- Mending a Sheet.
- A Patchwork Toilet Runner.
- Modern Bead Work.
- Crochet Ribbons for Underwear Beadings.
- Bead Fancies.
- Some Embroidery Stitches.
- Two Novel Bags.
- A Violet Handkerchief Sachet.
- A Rosebud Handkerchief Box.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 01, November 3, 1849
Stories of Childhood
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 146, April 29, 1914
The Argosy Vol. 51, No. 4, April, 1891
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 14, No. 389, September 12, 1829
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs81Business & Money158Children's Books1555Christian Books & Bibles933Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology867Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3819Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting15History5850Humor & Entertainment162Law153Literature & Fiction19797Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense22Other3133Parenting & Relationships10Politics & Social Sciences1469Professional & Technical39Reference10Religion & Spirituality1698Romance268Science & Math1217Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help51Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult136Test Preparation161Travel114
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge