Needlework Economies A Book of Mending and Making with Oddments and Scraps
Table of Contents
- Needlework Economies
- Part I. Dress Economies.
- The Brassiere.
- A Camisole Yoke of Embroidered Filet Net and Crochet.
- A Pretty Camisole Yoke.
- To Re-sole Cashmere Stockings.
- Three Pretty Aprons.
- Utilizing Partly-Worn Garments.
- Collars for Cold Days.
- To Freshen a Last Season’s Jersey.
- The Use and Abuse of Gloves.
- A Knitted Hat.
- Fancy Tops for Socks and Stockings.
- Making a Child’s Overall from a Narrow Skirt.
- Re-footing made Easy.
- How to Re-heel a Worn Sock.
- Slippers you can Make.
- Mending a Man’s Shirt.
- Mending a Collar.
- The Wisdom of Preventive Mending.
- For Keeping out the Wind.
- An Apron you can make from a Summer Skirt.
- Knitting Your Own Woollen Spencers.
- A Child’s Knitted Petticoat.
- A Practical Way to Teach Girls Dressmaking.
- The Art of Blouse Making.
- Decorative Stitches for Children’s Clothes.
- Part II. Household Economies and Fancy Finishes.
- The Nursery Casement Curtain.
- The Advantage of Coloured Knitting Cottons.
- The Cynthia Knitted Stripe. Suitable for a Toilet Runner.
- The Economy Quilt.
- To Finish the Hems of Blankets.
- Doing up an Eiderdown.
- Patchwork Quilts.
- Repairing Table Linen.
- Mending a Sheet.
- A Patchwork Toilet Runner.
- Modern Bead Work.
- Crochet Ribbons for Underwear Beadings.
- Bead Fancies.
- Some Embroidery Stitches.
- Two Novel Bags.
- A Violet Handkerchief Sachet.
- A Rosebud Handkerchief Box.
You May Also Like
Scientific American Supplement, No. 613, October 1, 1887
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Indian Stories Retold From St. Nicholas
Papers and proceedings of the thirty-fifth general meeting of the American Library Association, 1913
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 350, January 3, 1829
Behind the News: Voices from Goa's Press
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs69Business & Money64Children's Books318Christian Books & Bibles831Computers & Technology699Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3614Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5742Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19573Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1607Romance230Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult120Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation