Needlework Economies A Book of Mending and Making with Oddments and Scraps
Table of Contents
- Needlework Economies
- Part I. Dress Economies.
- The Brassiere.
- A Camisole Yoke of Embroidered Filet Net and Crochet.
- A Pretty Camisole Yoke.
- To Re-sole Cashmere Stockings.
- Three Pretty Aprons.
- Utilizing Partly-Worn Garments.
- Collars for Cold Days.
- To Freshen a Last Season’s Jersey.
- The Use and Abuse of Gloves.
- A Knitted Hat.
- Fancy Tops for Socks and Stockings.
- Making a Child’s Overall from a Narrow Skirt.
- Re-footing made Easy.
- How to Re-heel a Worn Sock.
- Slippers you can Make.
- Mending a Man’s Shirt.
- Mending a Collar.
- The Wisdom of Preventive Mending.
- For Keeping out the Wind.
- An Apron you can make from a Summer Skirt.
- Knitting Your Own Woollen Spencers.
- A Child’s Knitted Petticoat.
- A Practical Way to Teach Girls Dressmaking.
- The Art of Blouse Making.
- Decorative Stitches for Children’s Clothes.
- Part II. Household Economies and Fancy Finishes.
- The Nursery Casement Curtain.
- The Advantage of Coloured Knitting Cottons.
- The Cynthia Knitted Stripe. Suitable for a Toilet Runner.
- The Economy Quilt.
- To Finish the Hems of Blankets.
- Doing up an Eiderdown.
- Patchwork Quilts.
- Repairing Table Linen.
- Mending a Sheet.
- A Patchwork Toilet Runner.
- Modern Bead Work.
- Crochet Ribbons for Underwear Beadings.
- Bead Fancies.
- Some Embroidery Stitches.
- Two Novel Bags.
- A Violet Handkerchief Sachet.
- A Rosebud Handkerchief Box.
You May Also Like
The Atlantic Monthly, Volume 07, No. 43, May, 1861 A Magazine of Literature, Art, and Politics
Notes and Queries, Number 235, April 29, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
The Continental Monthly, Vol. 1, No. 3, March, 1862
Punch, or the London Charivari, January 12th, 1895
Graham's Magazine, Vol. XLI, No. 4, October 1852
Herd Record of the Association of Breeders of Thorough-Bred Neat Stock Short Horns, Ayrshires and Devons
The Continental Monthly, Vol. 5, No. 1, January, 1864
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs76Business & Money148Children's Books1512Christian Books & Bibles894Computers & Technology855Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home205Education & Teaching3758Health, Fitness & Dieting13History5782Humor & Entertainment162Law143Literature & Fiction19746Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense23Other3113Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1459Professional & Technical37Reference9Religion & Spirituality1665Romance241Science & Math1201Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult131Test Preparation96Travel113
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation