By Ira L. (Ira Louis) Reeves
Table of Contents
- Bamboo Tales
- Press of Hudson-Kimberly Publishing Co., Kansas City, U. S. A.
- How the Spaniards Campaigned in Luzon.
- A Translation from a Spanish Officer’s Diary Found at San Fernando de Pampanga, Luzon, by an American Officer.
- “Cougar” Daly.
- A Dying Spaniard’s Request
- The Army Mule.
- Comedy and Carnage.
- The “Sky Pilot” and the “Dutch” Corporal.
- The Mule that Sounded the Charge.
- “Bull’s-Eye” Kelley and the Fire-Bug.
- How I Saw Aguinaldo.
- An Army Officer’s Curious Experience in Luzon.—A Tight Place and a Close Call.
- What the Wounded Say and Do.
- The Flight of “Father Time.”
- A Case of Mistaken Identity.
- Camp Alarms—False But Startling.
- The Red-Headed Recruit and the Cuban Dog.
- The Charge of the Hospital Corps.
- Private Timmons and the Carabao.
- An Encounter with Bolomen.
- A True Narrative of a Personal Experience in the Philippines.
- “Carabao Bill.”
- A Midnight Reconnaissance in the Philippines.
- “Paterno,” the Disgraced Mascot.
- Ostracism in Monkey Society.
- Revision History
You May Also Like
The History Manifesto
By Jo Guldi
The Habsburgs and their Courts in Europe, 1400–1700 - Between Cosmopolitism and Regionalism
By Herbert Karner
Female Imperialism and National Identity
By Katie Pickles
Rhetoric, Rhetoricians, and Poets
By Marijke Spies
The Victorian Soldier in Africa
By Edward Spiers
Cyborgs in Latin America
By J. Andrew Brown
Literature, the Humanities, and Humanity
By Theodore L. Steinberg
The Poor in England, 1700-1850
By Steven King
Horseracing and the British, 1919-39
By Mike Huggins
Literary Cultures and Public Opinion in the Low Countries, 1450-1650
By Jan Bloemendal
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs81Business & Money158Children's Books1557Christian Books & Bibles934Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology874Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3835Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting15History5850Humor & Entertainment162Law153Literature & Fiction19797Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense22Other3133Parenting & Relationships10Politics & Social Sciences1471Professional & Technical37Reference10Religion & Spirituality1700Romance270Science & Math1217Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help51Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult136Test Preparation168Travel114
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge