A Treatise on the Six-Nation Indians
By J. B. Mackenzie
Table of Contents
- A TREATISE ON THE SIX-NATION INDIANS BY J. B. MACKENZIE
- A TREATISE ON THE SIX NATION INDIANS
- THE INDIAN'S CONDITIONS OF SETTLEMENT.
- HIS MEETINGS OF COUNCIL.
- HIS ORATORY.
- HIS PHYSICAL MIEN AND CHARACTERISTICS.
- HIS CHIEFS AND THEIR FUNCTIONS.
- HIS CHARACTER, MORAL AND GENERAL.
- HIS PRONENESS TO DRINK.
- HIS HUMOR.
- HIS INTELLECTUAL GIFTS.
- HIS PASTIMES.
- HIS TRADING RELATIONS WITH WHITES.
- HIS RELIGION.
- HIS MODE OF LIFE.
- HIS ALLEGED COMMISSION OF PERJURY.
- THE INDIAN AS A MUSICIAN.
- THE INDIAN AS AN ARTIST.
- HIS SCHOOLS.
- HIS MISSIONARIES.
- CONSIDERATIONS UPON HIS STANDING AS A MINOR.
- REFLECTIONS AS TO THE POSSIBLE EFFECT UPON HIM OF ENFRANCHISEMENT.
- CONCLUDING REMARKS.
- ADDENDA TO SECTION ON ENFRANCHISEMENT.
You May Also Like
Wilmot and Tilley
By James Hannay
The "Wearing of the Green," or The Prosecuted Funeral Procession
By A.M. (Alexander Martin) Sullivan
The Voyage of Governor Phillip to Botany Bay With an Account of the Establishment of the Colonies of Port Jackson and Norfolk Island (1789)
By Arthur Phillip
A Grammar of Freethought
By Chapman Cohen
Under the Prophet in Utah; the National Menace of a Political Priestcraft
By Frank J. Cannon, Harvey Jerrold O'Higgins
Journal of an Expedition into the Interior of Tropical Australia, in Search of a Route from Sydney to the Gulf of Carpentaria (1848)
By T. L. (Thomas Livingstone) Mitchell
Jewish Literature and Other Essays
By Gustav Karpeles
A Tale of One City: the New Birmingham Papers Reprinted from the "Midland Counties Herald"
By Thomas Anderton
Darkest India A Supplement to General Booth's "In Darkest England, and the Way Out"
By Frederick St. George De Lautour Booth-Tucker
Also Available On
Arts & Photography487Biographies & Memoirs79Business & Money158Children's Books1553Christian Books & Bibles930Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology863Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home205Education & Teaching3786Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting13History5798Humor & Entertainment162Law149Literature & Fiction19782Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense22Other3125Parenting & Relationships8Politics & Social Sciences1468Professional & Technical39Reference10Religion & Spirituality1692Romance242Science & Math1211Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help51Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult136Test Preparation162Travel113
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge