A Treatise on the Six-Nation Indians
By J. B. Mackenzie
Table of Contents
- A TREATISE ON THE SIX-NATION INDIANS BY J. B. MACKENZIE
- A TREATISE ON THE SIX NATION INDIANS
- THE INDIAN'S CONDITIONS OF SETTLEMENT.
- HIS MEETINGS OF COUNCIL.
- HIS ORATORY.
- HIS PHYSICAL MIEN AND CHARACTERISTICS.
- HIS CHIEFS AND THEIR FUNCTIONS.
- HIS CHARACTER, MORAL AND GENERAL.
- HIS PRONENESS TO DRINK.
- HIS HUMOR.
- HIS INTELLECTUAL GIFTS.
- HIS PASTIMES.
- HIS TRADING RELATIONS WITH WHITES.
- HIS RELIGION.
- HIS MODE OF LIFE.
- HIS ALLEGED COMMISSION OF PERJURY.
- THE INDIAN AS A MUSICIAN.
- THE INDIAN AS AN ARTIST.
- HIS SCHOOLS.
- HIS MISSIONARIES.
- CONSIDERATIONS UPON HIS STANDING AS A MINOR.
- REFLECTIONS AS TO THE POSSIBLE EFFECT UPON HIM OF ENFRANCHISEMENT.
- CONCLUDING REMARKS.
- ADDENDA TO SECTION ON ENFRANCHISEMENT.
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
You May Also Like
The Treaty Held with the Indians of the Six Nations at Philadelphia, in July 1742 To which is Prefix'd an Account of the first Confederacy of the Six Nations, their present Tributaries, Dependents, and Allies
In the Forest; Or, Pictures of Life and Scenery in the Woods of Canada: A Tale
By Catharine Parr Strickland Traill
A Grammar of Freethought
By Chapman Cohen
Diary of Samuel Pepys — Volume 55: July 1667
By Samuel Pepys
My Tropic Isle
By E. J. (Edmund James) Banfield
Wau-bun The Early Day in the Northwest
By Mrs. John H. Kinzie
The Farmer Boy, and How He Became Commander-In-Chief
By Morrison Heady
Stories of Old Greece and Rome
By Emilie K. (Emilie Kip) Baker
Historic Tales: The Romance of Reality. Vol. 06 (of 15), French
By Charles Morris
Stories of the Ships
By Lewis R. (Lewis Ransome) Freeman
Also Available On
Arts & Photography492Biographies & Memoirs85Business & Money155Children's Books1749Christian Books & Bibles1019Comics & Graphic Novels6Computers & Technology880Cookbooks, Food & Wine24Crafts, Hobbies & Home207Education & Teaching3943Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian3Health, Fitness & Dieting14History5902Humor & Entertainment165Law156Literature & Fiction19941Medical Books2Mystery, Thriller & Suspense26Other3123Parenting & Relationships12Politics & Social Sciences1487Professional & Technical29Reference11Religion & Spirituality1777Romance279Science & Math1248Science Fiction & Fantasy211Self-Help43Sports & Outdoors49Teen & Young Adult166Test Preparation184Travel115
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Chemistry Grade 10 [CAPS]
- by Free High School Science Texts Project
- General Chemistry II
- by John Hutchinson
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge