A Treatise on the Six-Nation Indians
By J. B. Mackenzie
Table of Contents
- A TREATISE ON THE SIX-NATION INDIANS BY J. B. MACKENZIE
- A TREATISE ON THE SIX NATION INDIANS
- THE INDIAN'S CONDITIONS OF SETTLEMENT.
- HIS MEETINGS OF COUNCIL.
- HIS ORATORY.
- HIS PHYSICAL MIEN AND CHARACTERISTICS.
- HIS CHIEFS AND THEIR FUNCTIONS.
- HIS CHARACTER, MORAL AND GENERAL.
- HIS PRONENESS TO DRINK.
- HIS HUMOR.
- HIS INTELLECTUAL GIFTS.
- HIS PASTIMES.
- HIS TRADING RELATIONS WITH WHITES.
- HIS RELIGION.
- HIS MODE OF LIFE.
- HIS ALLEGED COMMISSION OF PERJURY.
- THE INDIAN AS A MUSICIAN.
- THE INDIAN AS AN ARTIST.
- HIS SCHOOLS.
- HIS MISSIONARIES.
- CONSIDERATIONS UPON HIS STANDING AS A MINOR.
- REFLECTIONS AS TO THE POSSIBLE EFFECT UPON HIM OF ENFRANCHISEMENT.
- CONCLUDING REMARKS.
- ADDENDA TO SECTION ON ENFRANCHISEMENT.
You May Also Like
James Otis, the Pre-Revolutionist
By John Clark Ridpath, Charles K. (Charles Keyser) Edmunds, G. Mercer (Graeme Mercer) Adam
Glimpses of King William IV. and Queen Adelaide In Letters of the Late Miss Clitherow, of Boston House, Middlesex. With a Brief Account of Boston House and the Clitherow Family
By Mary Clitherow
Casa Grande Ruin Thirteenth Annual Report of the Bureau of Ethnology to the Secretary of the Smithsonian Institution, 1891-92, Government Printing Office, Washington, 1896, pages 289-318
By Cosmos Mindeleff
Diary of Samuel Pepys — Complete 1668 N.S.
By Samuel Pepys
History of Negro Soldiers in the Spanish-American War, and Other Items of Interest
By Edward A. (Edward Austin) Johnson
Speeches and Addresses of H. R. H. the Prince of Wales: 1863-1888
By King of Great Britain Edward VII
Letters from High Latitudes Being Some Account of a Voyage in 1856 of the Schooner Yacht "Foam" to Iceland, Jan Meyen, and Spitzbergen
By Marquis of Frederick Temple Blackwood Dufferin and Ava
Agnes Strickland's Queens of England, Vol. III. (of III) Abridged and Fully Illustrated
By Rosalie Kaufman, Agnes Strickland
Charles Sumner; his Complete Works, Volume 4 (of 20)
By Charles Sumner
Mr. Punch's History of Modern England Vol. III of IV
By Charles L. (Charles Larcom) Graves
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money64Children's Books318Christian Books & Bibles838Computers & Technology701Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3616Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5744Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19577Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense17Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1608Romance231Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult121Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation