A Treatise on the Six-Nation Indians
By J. B. Mackenzie
Table of Contents
- A TREATISE ON THE SIX-NATION INDIANS BY J. B. MACKENZIE
- A TREATISE ON THE SIX NATION INDIANS
- THE INDIAN'S CONDITIONS OF SETTLEMENT.
- HIS MEETINGS OF COUNCIL.
- HIS ORATORY.
- HIS PHYSICAL MIEN AND CHARACTERISTICS.
- HIS CHIEFS AND THEIR FUNCTIONS.
- HIS CHARACTER, MORAL AND GENERAL.
- HIS PRONENESS TO DRINK.
- HIS HUMOR.
- HIS INTELLECTUAL GIFTS.
- HIS PASTIMES.
- HIS TRADING RELATIONS WITH WHITES.
- HIS RELIGION.
- HIS MODE OF LIFE.
- HIS ALLEGED COMMISSION OF PERJURY.
- THE INDIAN AS A MUSICIAN.
- THE INDIAN AS AN ARTIST.
- HIS SCHOOLS.
- HIS MISSIONARIES.
- CONSIDERATIONS UPON HIS STANDING AS A MINOR.
- REFLECTIONS AS TO THE POSSIBLE EFFECT UPON HIM OF ENFRANCHISEMENT.
- CONCLUDING REMARKS.
- ADDENDA TO SECTION ON ENFRANCHISEMENT.
You May Also Like
South Africa and the Transvaal War, vol. 7 The Guerilla War, from February 1901 to the Conclusion of Hostilities
By Louis Creswicke
The Story of American History for Elementary Schools
By Albert F. (Albert Franklin) Blaisdell
The Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Volume 10: Vespasian
Archeological Investigations Bureau of American Ethnology, Bulletin 76
By Gerard Fowke
Canada in Flanders, Volume III (of 3)
By Sir Charles G. D. Roberts
The Insurrection in Dublin
By James Stephens
The Discipline of War Nine Addresses on the Lessons of the War in Connection with Lent
By John Hasloch Potter
The Sheep Eaters
By William Alonzo Allen
Report of the Lords Commissioners for Trade and Plantations on the Petition of the Honourable Thomas Walpole, Benjamin Franklin, John Sargent, and Samuel Wharton, Esquires, and their Associates 1772
By Great Britain. Board of Trade
Military Reminiscences of the Civil War, Volume 2: November 1863-June 1865
By Jacob D. (Jacob Dolson) Cox
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money64Children's Books1327Christian Books & Bibles839Computers & Technology704Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3637Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5745Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19578Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1608Romance231Science & Math1109Science Fiction & Fantasy202Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult122Test Preparation50Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation