A treatise on the culture of the tobacco plant with the manner in which it is usually cured Adapted to northern climates, and designed for the use of the landholders of Great-Britain.
By Jonathan Carver
Table of Contents
- A TREATISE ON THE CULTURE OF THE TOBACCO PLANT.
- CHAPTER I. Of the Discovery and Uses of Tobacco.
- CHAPTER II. A Description of the Plant and its Flowers.
- CHAPTER III. Of the Soil and Situation most proper for raising the Plant.
- CHAPTER IV. Of its Culture, with a Description of the Worm that annoys it.
- CHAPTER V. Of the Manner in which it is usually cured.
You May Also Like
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1439Christian Books & Bibles851Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3651Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5749Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19593Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3105Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1382Professional & Technical19Reference8Religion & Spirituality1620Romance235Science & Math1128Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help48Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult125Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation