William Shakespere, of Stratford-on-Avon His Epitaph Unearthed, and the Author of the Plays run to Ground
By Scott Surtees
Table of Contents
- WILLIAM SHAKESPERE, OF STRATFORD-ON-AVON.
- p. 5CHAPTER I. William Shakespere’s Epitaphs and Chairs at Stratford-on-Avon.
- CHAPTER II. Shakspere’s After-Residence at Stratford-on-Avon.
- Shakespeare’s Plays—Who Wrote them?
- p. 23CHAPTER III. Mr. Donnelly’s Cryptogram.
- p. 26APPENDIX.
- p. 29SUPPLEMENT.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money145Children's Books1469Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology847Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5767Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19684Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3108Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1449Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation