William Shakespere, of Stratford-on-Avon His Epitaph Unearthed, and the Author of the Plays run to Ground
By Scott Surtees
Table of Contents
- WILLIAM SHAKESPERE, OF STRATFORD-ON-AVON.
- p. 5CHAPTER I. William Shakespere’s Epitaphs and Chairs at Stratford-on-Avon.
- CHAPTER II. Shakspere’s After-Residence at Stratford-on-Avon.
- Shakespeare’s Plays—Who Wrote them?
- p. 23CHAPTER III. Mr. Donnelly’s Cryptogram.
- p. 26APPENDIX.
- p. 29SUPPLEMENT.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money64Children's Books318Christian Books & Bibles838Computers & Technology701Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3616Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5744Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19577Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense17Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1608Romance231Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult121Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation