Notes and Queries, Number 235, April 29, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- CURIOUS OLD PAMPHLET.
- ERRATA IN PRINTED BIBLES.
- IMPOSSIBILITIES OF HISTORY.
- UNREGISTERED PROVERBS.
- MR. JUSTICE TALFOURD.
- THE SCREW PROPELLER.
- ANCIENT CHATTEL-PROPERTY IN IRELAND.
- BISHOP ATTERBURY.
- Minor Notes.
- A FEMALE AIDE-MAJOR.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- KING JAMES'S IRISH ARMY LIST, 1689.
- QUOTATIONS WANTED.
- REMUNERATION OF AUTHORS.
- OCCASIONAL FORMS OF PRAYER.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
You May Also Like
Papers and proceedings of the thirty-fifth general meeting of the American Library Association, 1913
Notes and Queries, Vol. V, Number 133, May 15, 1852 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Early Western Travels 1748-1846
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money71Children's Books1331Christian Books & Bibles848Computers & Technology704Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3642Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5746Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19580Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1376Professional & Technical14Reference7Religion & Spirituality1615Romance232Science & Math1117Science Fiction & Fantasy202Self-Help46Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult124Test Preparation71Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation