A Level Religious Studies for Eduqas: Religion and Ethics
By Clare Lloyd
The publisher has enabled DRM protection, which means that you need to use the BookFusion iOS, Android or Web app to read this eBook. This eBook cannot be used outside of the BookFusion platform.
Written by Clare Lloyd - an experienced teacher and examiner, and a trusted author - this new textbook fully supports Component 3 of the Eduqas AS and A Level Religious Studies specifications. Drawing on the most recent guidance, it will help students prepare for exam success. It is clearly laid out, accessible and concise, containing exactly what students need and no more. AO1 and AO2 content is separated and activities help students develop both skills. It also
includes extensive exam support, including annotated model paragraphs.
Table of Contents
- Exam support
- Chapter 1 Ethical thought (part one)
- Chapter 2 Ethical thought (part two)
- Chapter 3 Deontological ethics: Aquinas’ Natural Law
- Chapter 4 Deontological ethics: Finnis’ Natural Law and Proportionalism
- Chapter 5 Teleological ethics: Situation Ethics
- Chapter 6 Teleological ethics: Utilitarianism
- Chapter 7 Determinism and free will: Determinism
- Chapter 8 Determinism and free will: free will
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
You May Also Like
Also Available On