CXC Study Guide: Technical Drawing for CSEC®
The publisher has enabled DRM protection, which means that you need to use the BookFusion iOS, Android or Web app to read this eBook. This eBook cannot be used outside of the BookFusion platform.
Written by experienced teachers and experts, Technical Drawing for CSEC takes a skills-led approach. It concentrates on the development of skills, critical thinking and teamwork providing a firm foundation for the SBA, further study and beyond.
1. Geometric figures equal in area to other figures
2. Reducing and enlarging plane figures
3. Preparing to produce technical drawings
4. Dimensioning drawings
5. Producing, reading and interpreting scale engineering drawings
6. Pictorial drawings
7. First and third angle projections
8. Orthographic drawings of geometrical solids
9. Preparing orthographic drawings
10. Auxiliary views
11. Constructing surface developments of oblique and frustum solids
12. Helical springs
13. Freehand sketching
14. Design process
15. Types of building industry
16. Producing a 2D drawing of a building or its components
17. Using CAD principles
The book hasn't received reviews yet.