The Present Picture of New South Wales (1811)
By D. D. (David Dickinson) Mann
Table of Contents
- THE PRESENT PICTURE OF NEW SOUTH WALES, 1811
- D. D. MANN
- London, 1811
- LIST OF PLATES
- NEW SOUTH WALES
- Chapter I.
- Chapter II.
- Chapter III. Present State of the Colony.
- Agriculture, &c.
- Prices of Provisions, and Ration.
- Trade and Manufactures.
- Natural History.
- Military Force.
- Chapter IV. Hints for the Improvement of the Colony.
- The End
You May Also Like
By Frank Fox
Highways and Byways in Surrey
By Eric Parker
Recollections of Thirty-nine Years in the Army
By Charles Alexander Gordon
The Adventures of the Chevalier De La Salle and His Companions, in Their Explorations of the Prairies, Forests, Lakes, and Rivers, of the New World, and Their Interviews with the Savage Tribes, Two Hundred Years Ago
By John S. C. (John Stevens Cabot) Abbott
The Pearl of the Antilles, or An Artist in Cuba
By Walter Goodman
By Gordon Home
Burgundy: The Splendid Duchy Stories and Sketches in South Burgundy
By P. S. (Percy Stafford) Allen
By Frederick Douglas How
Afloat on the Ohio An Historical Pilgrimage of a Thousand Miles in a Skiff, from Redstone to Cairo
By Reuben Gold Thwaites
Travels through the Empire of Morocco
By John Buffa
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money64Children's Books862Christian Books & Bibles839Computers & Technology703Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3616Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5744Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19577Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense17Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1608Romance231Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult122Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation