The Strand Magazine, Volume VII, Issue 41, May, 1894 An Illustrated Monthly
Table of Contents
- THE STRAND MAGAZINE An Illustrated Monthly
- ANTONIO'S ENGLISHMAN
- ZIG-ZAGS AT THE ZOO
- XXIII.—ZIG-ZAG SIMIAN.
- Stories From the Diary of a Doctor.
- From Behind the Speaker's Chair.
- A Bohemian Artists' Club.
- Portraits of Celebrities at Different Times of their Lives.
- THE REVEREND CANON H. SCOTT HOLLAND.
- LORD ROSEBERY.
- MR. JUSTICE WILLS.
- SIR CHARLES DILKE, M.P.
- LADY DILKE.
- The Oxford and Cambridge Union Societies.
- Illustrated Interviews.
- No. XXXIII.—MR. CHARLES WYNDHAM.
- Martin Hewitt, Investigator.
- III.—THE CASE OF MR. FOGGATT.
- Löie Fuller—The Inventor of the Serpentine Dance.
- THE THREE GOLD HAIRS OF OLD VSEVEDE
- The Queer Side of Things.
- MR. HAY.
- Off to the Station
- Transcriber's Notes:
You May Also Like
Scientific American Supplement, No. 613, October 1, 1887
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Indian Stories Retold From St. Nicholas
Papers and proceedings of the thirty-fifth general meeting of the American Library Association, 1913
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 350, January 3, 1829
Behind the News: Voices from Goa's Press
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money73Children's Books1385Christian Books & Bibles848Computers & Technology704Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3642Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5748Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19583Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1376Professional & Technical14Reference7Religion & Spirituality1616Romance232Science & Math1117Science Fiction & Fantasy203Self-Help46Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult123Test Preparation71Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation