The Strand Magazine, Volume VII, Issue 41, May, 1894 An Illustrated Monthly
Table of Contents
- THE STRAND MAGAZINE An Illustrated Monthly
- ANTONIO'S ENGLISHMAN
- ZIG-ZAGS AT THE ZOO
- XXIII.—ZIG-ZAG SIMIAN.
- Stories From the Diary of a Doctor.
- From Behind the Speaker's Chair.
- A Bohemian Artists' Club.
- Portraits of Celebrities at Different Times of their Lives.
- THE REVEREND CANON H. SCOTT HOLLAND.
- LORD ROSEBERY.
- MR. JUSTICE WILLS.
- SIR CHARLES DILKE, M.P.
- LADY DILKE.
- The Oxford and Cambridge Union Societies.
- Illustrated Interviews.
- No. XXXIII.—MR. CHARLES WYNDHAM.
- Martin Hewitt, Investigator.
- III.—THE CASE OF MR. FOGGATT.
- Löie Fuller—The Inventor of the Serpentine Dance.
- THE THREE GOLD HAIRS OF OLD VSEVEDE
- The Queer Side of Things.
- MR. HAY.
- Off to the Station
- Transcriber's Notes:
You May Also Like
The Atlantic Monthly, Volume 07, No. 43, May, 1861 A Magazine of Literature, Art, and Politics
Notes and Queries, Number 235, April 29, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
The Continental Monthly, Vol. 1, No. 3, March, 1862
Punch, or the London Charivari, January 12th, 1895
Graham's Magazine, Vol. XLI, No. 4, October 1852
Herd Record of the Association of Breeders of Thorough-Bred Neat Stock Short Horns, Ayrshires and Devons
The Continental Monthly, Vol. 5, No. 1, January, 1864
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs76Business & Money148Children's Books1512Christian Books & Bibles894Computers & Technology855Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home205Education & Teaching3758Health, Fitness & Dieting13History5782Humor & Entertainment162Law143Literature & Fiction19746Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense23Other3113Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1459Professional & Technical37Reference9Religion & Spirituality1665Romance241Science & Math1201Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult131Test Preparation96Travel113
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation