Collins Social Sciences for Trinidad and Tobago is a brand-new activity-led course set in contexts relevant to Trinidad and Tobago and the wider Caribbean and suitable for lower secondary students everywhere. It has been specially developed to help students develop the skills they need for success in Social Sciences.
The course provides student’s books and accompanying workbooks for forms 1, 2 and 3 to ensure all students gain a strong foundation in Social Sciences.
• Developed and written specifically for the Caribbean and with full coverage of the Trinidad and Tobago syllabus
• Clear and accessible explanations of each topic
• Practical activities, ideas for research, projects and discussions throughout to engage students and to bring topics to life
• Short question sections allow teachers and students to check progress with quick questions
• Key terms highlighted and explained
• Did you know...? boxes provide extra facts and information to help broaden students’ understanding
• End-of-unit questions to check that the students have understood the ideas in the unit
• End-of-term questions to check that the students have understood the ideas in the term
• Checking your progress list at the end of each unit for students to use as a checklist of the key ideas of the unit
• Accompanying Workbooks for each level provide opportunities for written activities
and help students consolidate learning