ASCE 1193: The Water-Works and Sewerage of Monterrey, N. L., Mexico The 4th article from the June, 1911, Volume LXXII, Transactions of the American Society of Civil Engineers. Paper No. 1193, Feb. 1, 1911.
By George Robert Graham Conway
Table of Contents
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- THE WATER-WORKS AND SEWERAGE OF MONTERREY, N. L., MEXICO. 
- The Concession.
- Geology and Topography.
- Population, Area, and Mortality.
- Rainfall and Temperature.
- Available Sources of Supply.
- Materials for Concrete.
- Estanzuela Supply.
- South Distributing Reservoir.
- San Geronimo Gravity Supply.
- Distributing Reservoir at Obispado.
- Comparison of South and Obispado Reservoirs.
- Analyses of Estanzuela and San Geronimo Waters.
- City Water Distribution System.
- Main Sewerage System.
- Main Outfall Sewer.
- Sewage Disposal Works and Irrigation Lands.
- Quality of and Rates for Labor.
- Cost of Works.
- Tariffs and Sanitary Regulations.
- Engineers, etc.
- Changes To This Document
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money64Children's Books862Christian Books & Bibles839Computers & Technology703Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3616Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5744Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19577Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense17Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1608Romance231Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult122Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation