The Bay State Monthly — Volume 1, No. 4, April, 1884
Table of Contents
- THE BAY STATE MONTHLY
- CAPTAIN GEORGE HAMILTON PERKINS, U.S.N.
- FROM THE WHITE HORSE TO LITTLE RHODY.
- DUNGEON ROCK, LYNN.
- LANCASTER IN ACADIE AND THE ACADIENS IN LANCASTER.
- GIFTS TO COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES.
- SONG OF THE WINDS.
- BRITISH LOSSES IN THE REVOLUTION.
- THE BOSTON YOUNG MEN'S CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION.
- THE OHIO FLOODS.
- THE BOSTON TEA-PARTY.
- PUBLISHERS' DEPARTMENT.
You May Also Like
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 375, June 13, 1829
The Atlantic Monthly, Volume 13, No. 80, June, 1864 A Magazine of Literature, Art, and Politics
Lippincott's Magazine of Popular Literature and Science, Volume 15, No. 85, January, 1875
Also Available On
Arts & Photography484Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money144Children's Books1469Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology846Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3671Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5763Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19675Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3106Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1449Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation81Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation