Fairy Tales, Their Origin and Meaning; With Some Account of Dwellers in Fairyland
By John Thackray Bunce
Table of Contents
- FAIRY TALES, THEIR ORIGIN AND MEANING
- With Some Account of Dwellers in Fairyland
- INTRODUCTORY NOTE.
- CHAPTER I.—ORIGIN OF FAIRY STORIES.
- CHAPTER II.—KINDRED TALES FROM DIVERS LANDS: EROS AND PSYCHE.
- CHAPTER III.—DWELLERS IN FAIRYLAND: STORIES FROM THE EAST.
- CHAPTER IV.—DWELLERS IN FAIRYLAND: TEUTONIC, AND SCANDINAVIAN.
- CHAPTER V.—DWELLERS IN FAIRYLAND: WEST HIGHLAND STORIES.
- CHAPTER VI.—CONCLUSION: SOME POPULAR TALES EXPLAINED.
You May Also Like
A New Voyage Round the World, in the years 1823, 24, 25, and 26, Vol. 2
By Otto von Kotzebue
The Complete Golfer
By Harry Vardon
The Book of Noodles Stories of Simpletons; or, Fools and Their Follies
By W. A. (William Alexander) Clouston
Notes and Queries, Vol. V, Number 121, February 21, 1852 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Quotes and Images from Chesterfield's Letters to His Son
By Earl of Philip Dormer Stanhope Chesterfield
Umbrellas and Their History
By William Sangster
The Teacher Or, Moral Influences Employed in the Instruction and Government of the Young
By Jacob Abbott
The Story of Paul Boyton: Voyages on All the Great Rivers of the World
By Paul Boyton
The System of Nature, or, the Laws of the Moral and Physical World. Volume 2
By baron d' Paul Henri Thiry Holbach
Also Available On
Arts & Photography484Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money144Children's Books1469Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology846Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3671Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5763Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19675Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3106Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1449Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1131Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation81Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation