A Dissertation on the Medical Properties and Injurious Effects of the Habitual Use of Tobacco
By A. (Alvan) McAllister
Table of Contents
- A DISSERTATION ON THE MEDICAL PROPERTIES AND INJURIOUS EFFECTS OF THE HABITUAL USE OF TOBACCO:
- I. Natural History.
- II. Sensible Qualities.
- III. Chemical Composition.
- IV. Medical Properties.
- CONTAINING AN ANSWER TO SEVERAL QUESTIONS RELATING TO THE USE OF TOBACCO.
You May Also Like
The Poetical Works of William Wordsworth, Vol. VII
By William Wordsworth
By Alfred W. (Alfred William) Pollard
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
MacMillan & Co.'s General Catalogue of Works in the Departments of History, Biography, Travels, and Belles Lettres, December, 1869
The Sailor's Word-Book An Alphabetical Digest of Nautical Terms, including Some More Especially Military and Scientific, but Useful to Seamen; as well as Archaisms of Early Voyagers, etc.
By W. H. (William Henry) Smyth
Beautiful Gardens in America
By Louise Shelton
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1472Christian Books & Bibles866Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3681Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5780Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19719Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3113Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1456Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1641Romance238Science & Math1137Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation84Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation