Philippine Progress Prior to 1898 A Source Book of Philippine History to Supply a Fairer View of Filipino Participation and Supplement the Defective Spanish Accounts
Table of Contents
- Editor’s Explanations and Acknowledgments
- Philippine Progress Prior to 1898
- Need of more study of Philippine Economic Development.
- Divisions of present work.
- I. Agriculture and Landholding at the Time of the Discovery and Conquest
- Live stock.
- Land holding.
- II. Industries at the Time of Discovery and Conquest
- Mining and metal work.
- Textile industries.
- Miscellaneous industries.
- III. Trade and Commerce at the Time of Discovery and Conquest
- Domestic trade.
- Trade relations with oriental countries.
- IV. Trade and Commerce: the Period of Restrictions
- Effects of the galleon trade
- V. The Nineteenth Century and Economic Development
- The Sociedad Económica de Amigos del País.
- The Royal Company.
- The opening of the ports.
- Effects of the opening of the ports.
- II. The Filipinos’ Part in the Philippines’ Past
- Pre-Spanish Philippine History
- A. D. 43–1565
- Pre-historic Civilization in the Philippines
- A Thousand Years of Philippine History Before the Coming of the Spaniards
- Spanish Unreliability; Early Chinese Rule over Philippines; and Reason for Indolence in Mindanao
- Bisayans in Formosa
- The Tagalog Tongue
- Philippine Tribes and Languages
- The Beginnings of Philippine Nationalism
- The Friar Domination in the Philippines
- Archbishop Martinez’s Secret Defense of His Filipino Clergy
- Nineteenth Century Discontent
- The Liberal Governor-General of 1869–1871
- The Rebellion in the Philippine Islands
- Filipinos with Dewey’s Squadron
- A Prediction of 1872
- Revision History
- External References
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 01, November 3, 1849
Stories of Childhood
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 146, April 29, 1914
The Argosy Vol. 51, No. 4, April, 1891
Also Available On
Arts & Photography489Biographies & Memoirs82Business & Money147Children's Books1715Christian Books & Bibles991Comics & Graphic Novels6Computers & Technology877Cookbooks, Food & Wine24Crafts, Hobbies & Home207Education & Teaching3899Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian3Health, Fitness & Dieting14History5882Humor & Entertainment165Law154Literature & Fiction19916Medical Books2Mystery, Thriller & Suspense24Other3126Parenting & Relationships12Politics & Social Sciences1478Professional & Technical26Reference11Religion & Spirituality1749Romance273Science & Math1240Science Fiction & Fantasy210Self-Help42Sports & Outdoors48Teen & Young Adult161Test Preparation175Travel115
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Chemistry Grade 10 [CAPS]
- by Free High School Science Texts Project
- General Chemistry II
- by John Hutchinson
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge